Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- John Rabiej to join Duke’s Center for Judicial Studies - February 07, 2012
- Coleman comments on Tour de France doping issue - February 07, 2012
- Longest discusses new law allowing billboard owners to cut publicly owned trees - February 07, 2012
- SJD candidate appointed as IP adviser in Brazilian congress - February 07, 2012
- Bowling comments on proposed labor law revisions for high-tech workers - February 06, 2012
- Professionals offered career advice during two-day symposium - February 02, 2012
- Siegel paper on tax power gets high recommendation - February 01, 2012
- Lange discusses how freedom of speech applies to the press - February 01, 2012
- Charles to brief U.S. Commission on Civil Rights on Feb. 3 - February 01, 2012
- H. Jefferson Powell to return to Duke Law faculty - February 01, 2012
- What's next for anti-SOPA movement? - January 31, 2012
- Cox testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee on corporate behavior - January 31, 2012
- Beale discusses restorative justice - January 31, 2012
- Five Questions - January 30, 2012
- Sarah Boyce and Chris Ford take the Dean’s Cup - January 30, 2012
- Baxter comments on call to break up B of A - January 26, 2012
- Frey '85 takes helm of Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program - January 26, 2012
- Longest comments on rule change allowing clear cutting for billboards - January 25, 2012
- Zelenak comments on Romney's tax returns - January 25, 2012
- Purdy: A productive debate about the economy requires focus on details - January 23, 2012
- Rai assesses top IP law issues for 2012 - January 23, 2012
- Duke Law scholars tackle the Affordable Care Act - January 23, 2012
- Bradshaw '57 was successful in practice, politics - January 23, 2012
- Five Questions - January 22, 2012
- Coleman, Clotfelter discuss "How Big Time Sports Ate College Life" - January 22, 2012