The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Siegel comments on new House rules highlighting Constitution - December 29, 2010
- Levi and Carrington op eds are among NLJ's 2010 highlights - December 28, 2010
- Five Questions - December 27, 2010
- Introducing “Duke Law in Relief” - December 22, 2010
- Happy Holidays from Duke Law School - December 22, 2010
- The Cafe will be closed from December 20th to January 3rd - December 21, 2010
- New for Spring 2011:  International human rights advocacy and international investment - December 20, 2010
- Schmalbeck calls for end to accidental tax "holiday" - December 16, 2010
- Baxter calls for greater focus on ethics on part of bankers, shareholders on Wall Street - December 13, 2010
- McGovern discusses venue selection by multi-district litigation panels - December 13, 2010
- Five Questions - December 13, 2010
- James Gillenwater '12 - December 10, 2010
- Durham tech sector among nation's hottest - December 09, 2010
- Buckler '00 authors book based on Peace Corps experience - December 09, 2010
- Blocher comments on confusion in gun policy after Heller, McDonald - December 08, 2010
- Boyle to advise independent U.K. review into IP and growth - December 06, 2010
- Brown calls for government support of innovation - December 06, 2010
- Major investors assess global economy during panel discussion at Duke Law - December 03, 2010
- Wikileaks founder stays underground as servers booted - December 02, 2010
- Boyle discusses fantasy and reality in IP policy - December 02, 2010
- Silliman and Morris discuss prosecution of Wikileaks founder - December 02, 2010
- Tigar urges restraint in response to Wikileaks disclosures - December 01, 2010
- Silliman doubtful that U.S. can prosecute Wikileaks' editor Assange - December 01, 2010
- Judge suspends hearings after favorable development for clinic client - December 01, 2010
- Five Questions - December 01, 2010