Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Custom and law collide in Ghanaian law reform - May 01, 2012
- Brown '74 wins business leadership award - April 30, 2012
- Asaro '07 LLMLE '12 discusses Marine Corps scholarship - April 30, 2012
- Hu '00 analyzes Arizona immigration law - April 27, 2012
- Elhassani '99 happy with move from private to public sector - April 27, 2012
- Duke University opens facility in Washington, D.C. - April 26, 2012
- Students honored for service - April 26, 2012
- Bartlett analyzes legal impact of N.C. Amendment One - April 26, 2012
- Foster discusses preparing law students for the social sector - April 25, 2012
- Hu '00 assesses Arizona's strict immigration law - April 25, 2012
- Lund '00 named "Best Corporate Counsel" - April 25, 2012
- Dunlap debates role of lawyers in cyberwarfare - April 25, 2012
- Vidmar discusses jury data related to Racial Justice Act - April 24, 2012
- Bartlett, Bradley, and McAllaster join state family law professors in opposing N.C. Amendment One - April 24, 2012
- Dunlap gives suggestions for renewing military discipline - April 23, 2012
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum publishes special issue on hydrofracking - April 23, 2012
- Buell comments on insider trading sentences - April 20, 2012
- Legal Theory Blog recommends new Siegel paper - April 20, 2012
- Cox comments on crowdfunding equity - April 20, 2012
- Graduation 2012 - April 20, 2012
- Roche '13: Methane leakage from fracking should concern NC legislators - April 19, 2012
- Bluebond '13 coaches undergrads to mock trial championship - April 18, 2012
- Duke Law team shows well at Vis international arbitration moot - April 18, 2012
- What small tax cheats can cost the government - April 17, 2012
- Purdy shares "Three Ideas for the Food Movement" - April 17, 2012