On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Solomon Njeru LLM '12 - December 08, 2011
- Two speeches, two lefts: Purdy compares speeches by Obama and Roosevelt - December 07, 2011
- Kyoungpyo Kang LLM '12 - December 07, 2011
- Siegel calls on lawmakers to ensure court rules on health care - December 07, 2011
- Coleman says Durham DA is "self-destructing" - December 05, 2011
- Siegel: There is one health care law everyone can agree on - December 05, 2011
- Reichman paper argues for sharing technology that mitigates climate change effects - December 05, 2011
- Purdy says Roberts Court governed by market logic - December 05, 2011
- Coleman disputes RJA opponents' claim - December 05, 2011
- Duke Law and China - December 02, 2011
- Dudziak analyzes John Hope Franklin's work on race and militarization - December 02, 2011
- Levi responds to NYT article on legal education - December 01, 2011
- 14th Annual Public Interest Retreat - November 30, 2011
- Baxter discusses leadership of House Financial Services Committee - November 30, 2011
- Report says HIV epidemic in the South has reached crisis proportion - November 29, 2011
- Siegel comments on Kennedy's role in health care decision - November 29, 2011
- In the classroom with Brodhead, Levi, and Purdy - November 29, 2011
- Spears '47 honored for legal career - November 28, 2011
- Haagen says NBA deal is a win for owners - November 28, 2011
- Five Questions - November 28, 2011
- Law and business programs take off - November 25, 2011
- Authorship in the remix age - November 25, 2011
- Dudziak speaks on African Americans, militarization, and war, Nov. 28 - November 21, 2011
- Five Questions - November 21, 2011
- Baxter, Krawiec examine finance industry input into crafting regulation - November 19, 2011