Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Siegel examines controversial healthcare provision - March 19, 2012
- Siegel to judge health care moot - March 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on military's delay in releasing information on Afghanistan shooting suspect - March 16, 2012
- Haagen discusses legal challenges to amateur collegiate athletics - March 16, 2012
- Longest explains provisions of new billboard rules - March 15, 2012
- Boyle named to list of most influential law professors on Twitter - March 15, 2012
- In Memoriam: Amelia Tauchen Marguet ’10 - March 14, 2012
- Baxter comments on bank stress tests - March 14, 2012
- Baxter skeptical about impact of "bombshell" Goldman Sachs op ed - March 14, 2012
- Wilkinson discusses the advantages of a varied career and the perils facing judicial culture - March 13, 2012
- Duke Law hosts 2012 N.C. state finals of "We the People" - March 13, 2012
- View webcast of "Lives in the Law" with Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson, III - March 13, 2012
- Lathrop ’06 edits authoritative reference on maritime boundary disputes - March 12, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson III - March 11, 2012
- New pond near Law School a big step toward sustainability - March 09, 2012
- Einat Levy '12 - March 09, 2012
- Alumni in Japan celebrate Dean Horowitz - March 08, 2012
- Helfer discusses discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity at United Nations - March 07, 2012
- Gulati, Buchheit push novel solutions for Greece and others - March 06, 2012
- Rai comments on International Trade Commission decisions - March 06, 2012
- Kaufman examines "too big to fail" and the Volcker Rule - March 05, 2012
- DBA Executive Board releases statement opposing N.C. marriage amendment - February 29, 2012
- Helfer participates in human rights conference with Supreme Court justices - February 29, 2012
- Sachs weighs in on individual mandate debate - February 29, 2012
- Clotfelter talks big-time college sports - February 28, 2012