Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- McAllaster says N.C. GOP's proposed health care plan would hurt low-income citizens who can't afford premiums - April 12, 2017
- Swain '12 and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work with NAACP for release of Dontae Sharpe - April 12, 2017
- McAllaster and colleagues make case for more federal support to erase disparities in HIV treatment and prevention in the Deep South - April 12, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Wettach discusses clinic report on N.C. school vouchers program - April 11, 2017
- Cox on Wells Fargo sales scandal: "There’s a tremendous amount of pressure from regulators to throw someone under the bus" - April 11, 2017
- Center for Judicial Studies conference examines lack of gender parity among appointed plaintiffs' counsel in MDL - April 11, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Compton awarded Hardt Cup in final round of moot court tournament for first-year students - April 11, 2017
- Dunlap discusses U.S. missile strike in Syria - April 08, 2017
- Dunlap analyzes ethics of targeting "war-sustaining objects" - April 07, 2017
- de Fontenay research spotlights firms' value in pricing intangibles in corporate transactions - April 07, 2017
- Cox comments on SEC transparency rules and Paulson AIG stock sale - April 07, 2017
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on gender imbalance in plaintiffs bar - April 07, 2017
- Wiener explains impacts of Trump order on social cost of carbon - April 07, 2017
- Podcast: Bowling discusses mental health and the practice of law - April 06, 2017
- Dunlap examines the Trump administration and foreign policy challenges posed by Syria and North Korea - April 06, 2017
- Former Reagan, Treasury official: Faulty lending rules a likelier candidate for financial crisis than insufficient regulation - April 05, 2017
- Foster makes case for UNC's imperiled Center for Civil Rights - April 05, 2017
- Former Reagan counsel connects Trump's election to '08 financial crisis - April 05, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Air Force plan to increase space war capabilities - April 05, 2017
- Richman: Hospitals raising prices on procedures to gain leverage with third-party payers is "almost akin to stealing" - April 04, 2017
- Strange '15 looks at role of criminal records in justice reform - April 03, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts Demo Day & Celebration April 7 - April 03, 2017
- CSPD's "Theft" outlines 2,000 years of innovation stemming from artistic appropriation - April 03, 2017