Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Nick Galifianakis ’53 and John Semonche ’67 - January 19, 2017
- Cox comments on HHS nominee's stock holdings - January 19, 2017
- Jonathan Aronie '93 - January 19, 2017
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor - January 19, 2017
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - January 19, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of Durham shopping center transformation - January 19, 2017
- Gabrielle Lucero JD/MPP ’17 - January 18, 2017
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice - January 18, 2017
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial - January 13, 2017
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration - January 13, 2017
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" - January 13, 2017
- Faculty Books - January 13, 2017
- Flint crisis yields lessons in social justice, law, and policy - January 13, 2017
- New issue of Duke Law Journal celebrates the scholarship, impact, of Prof. Jim Cox - January 13, 2017
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will - January 13, 2017
- The endless cycle of corporate crime and why it’s so hard to stop - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on potential SEC actions against Wells Fargo for not disclosing investigation to investors - January 12, 2017
- Dunlap: "Americans are very pragmatic as to how a President exercises his War Powers" - January 12, 2017
- Levin '06 named deputy general counsel for National Association of Broadcasters - January 12, 2017
- Podcast: Cox discusses high-profile securities fraud retrial - January 11, 2017
- Buell comments on ramifications of potential plea deal in VW emissions fraud case - January 11, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- Podcast: Purdy discusses climate change's challenges to democracy - January 09, 2017
- Public Domain Day: What could have entered the public domain on Jan. 1, 2017? - January 06, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017