Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Rice comments on possible impact of legal challenges to Obamacare on HIV-positive Americans - January 05, 2017
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation - January 05, 2017
- Young: Trump judicial appointments will likely lead to legal challenges testing "how easy or hard it is for federal statutes to preempt state law" - January 05, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Administrative law judge rules in favor of Civil Justice Clinic client in job dispute - January 05, 2017
- Cox: Retrial of bond trader "will clear the air over whether bond traders can increase margins by falsely representing prices" - January 04, 2017
- Young discusses progressive ideology and local politics - January 04, 2017
- Costley '85 elected to board of trustees of NC Humanities Council - January 03, 2017
- de Figueiredo: Departure of career civil servants from federal government will likely mean loss of high performers and expertise - January 02, 2017
- de Figueiredo: Likely exodus of career civil servants could affect federal government performance - December 28, 2016
- Wettach addresses Achievement Academy of Durham graduates - December 27, 2016
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Siegel discusses open letter from con law scholars to Trump - December 14, 2016
- Siegel: Open letter to Trump calls on conservative constitutional scholars to join progressives in "speaking law to power" - December 14, 2016
- Open letter authored by Siegel urges Trump to abide by Constitution - December 13, 2016
- Perdue '78 nominated president-elect of American Association of Law Schools - December 13, 2016
- Siegel authors letter from constitutional law scholars to Trump - December 13, 2016
- Blocher: Court packing "should raise real questions in the legal community about what to expect from the court in the future" - December 12, 2016
- Adcock '76 elected trustee to Turner Funds' Board - December 09, 2016
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions - December 09, 2016
- Analysis of Trump’s ability to shape federal judiciary cites essay in Judicature by Corrigan ‘81 - December 08, 2016
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one - December 08, 2016
- Siegel article investigates interaction of Supreme Court and lower courts - December 08, 2016