Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Levy receives Distinguished Teaching Award at 2017 D.O.N.E. Awards - March 31, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Q&A: Purdy discusses Thoreau, the Anthropocene, and environmental politics - March 31, 2017
- Lau discusses post-clemency life for former prisoners - March 31, 2017
- Wettach comments on HB2 repeal - March 31, 2017
- Purdy discusses history and evolution of environmental regulation in U.S. - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap: The foreign policy sky is not falling - March 29, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting - March 23, 2017
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" - March 23, 2017
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman - March 23, 2017
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" - March 23, 2017
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 - March 22, 2017
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture - March 20, 2017
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government - March 20, 2017
- Blocher examines constitutional hurdles for concealed carry reciprocity - March 20, 2017
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week - March 20, 2017
- Beason honored with Founder's Award from Conflict Resolution Center - March 20, 2017
- Fisher delivers Lange Lecture in Intellectual Property, March 23: “The Legal Treatment of Traditional Knowledge” - March 16, 2017
- International Human Rights Clinic releases report on how fighting terror financing impacts women’s rights groups - March 16, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Blocher: Columnist cries wolf on AG Stein - March 14, 2017