Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Baxter calls for greater focus on ethics on part of bankers, shareholders on Wall Street - December 13, 2010
- McGovern discusses venue selection by multi-district litigation panels - December 13, 2010
- Five Questions - December 13, 2010
- James Gillenwater '12 - December 10, 2010
- Durham tech sector among nation's hottest - December 09, 2010
- Buckler '00 authors book based on Peace Corps experience - December 09, 2010
- Blocher comments on confusion in gun policy after Heller, McDonald - December 08, 2010
- Brown calls for government support of innovation - December 06, 2010
- Boyle to advise independent U.K. review into IP and growth - December 06, 2010
- Major investors assess global economy during panel discussion at Duke Law - December 03, 2010
- Boyle discusses fantasy and reality in IP policy - December 02, 2010
- Silliman and Morris discuss prosecution of Wikileaks founder - December 02, 2010
- Wikileaks founder stays underground as servers booted - December 02, 2010
- Judge suspends hearings after favorable development for clinic client - December 01, 2010
- Tigar urges restraint in response to Wikileaks disclosures - December 01, 2010
- Silliman doubtful that U.S. can prosecute Wikileaks' editor Assange - December 01, 2010
- Five Questions - December 01, 2010
- Boyle offers a brief history of copyright - November 29, 2010
- Leading investors discuss global credit crunch at Duke Law, Dec. 2 - November 29, 2010
- Buell discusses insider trading investigation, prosecution - November 24, 2010
- Wintersession, Jan. 5-7: Build skills, have fun - November 24, 2010
- Dunlap calls new TSA screening rules a missed opportunity - November 24, 2010
- Brown comments on banks' bid to have foreign exchange swaps exempt from Dodd-Frank - November 24, 2010
- Light hand in Charlotte helps Wachovia pay off for Wells Fargo - November 19, 2010
- Silliman comments on '98 embassy bomber verdict - November 19, 2010