Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Griffin discusses possible complaint filing over Comey leak - June 09, 2017
- Buell defines "obstruction" as applied to Comey testimony - June 09, 2017
- Stephenson '76 elected vice chairman of U.S. Chamber of Commerce - June 09, 2017
- Charles on racial gerrymandering: N.C. citizens "have a responsibility for holding their legislators accountable in the redistricting process" - June 09, 2017
- Law faculty comment on ramifications of Comey testimony - June 08, 2017
- Buell: "The evidence of improper purpose has gotten much stronger since the day of Comey’s firing" - June 08, 2017
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Griffin on potential obstruction charges stemming from Comey testimony: "What matters is whether President Trump intended to apply pressure" - June 08, 2017
- Buell on Comey testimony: "Obstruction of justice is an offense that largely comes down to mental state or purpose" - June 08, 2017
- Dellinger: "I believe it is unprecedented for a president to publicly chastise his own Justice Department" - June 06, 2017
- Purdy discusses Earth's ecological future in roundtable discussion - June 06, 2017
- Wagner '07 co-creates program for aspiring prosecutors - June 06, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Research from HIV/AIDS Policy Clinic helps illuminate the hidden HIV epidemic - June 06, 2017
- Buell comments on special prosecutor's broad mandate in Russia probe - June 05, 2017
- Bullard '01 named to list of those crucial to Atlanta's inclusive innovation economy - June 05, 2017
- Buell comments on possibility of special counsel subpoenaing Trump tax records in Russia probe - June 01, 2017
- Purdy reviews new Thoreau biography and reflects on the transcendentalist's "surprising persistence" - June 01, 2017
- New scholarship endowment for Duke Law students honors Richard and Cynthia Brodhead - May 30, 2017
- Dunlap comments on privacy issues raised by "always-on" home electronics - May 30, 2017
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- Students connect with donors at annual Thank-a-Thon - May 30, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal - May 26, 2017
- Richman looks to India's private heart hospitals to solve "our most intractable national economic problem" - May 26, 2017
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets - May 26, 2017