Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Video: Richman discusses diamond industry and new book, "Stateless Commerce" - September 12, 2017
- Dunlap examines protected speech and Silliman's forced recusal from 9/11 case - September 11, 2017
- Duke Law mourns loss of Martin E. Lybecker - September 07, 2017
- Buell comments on Trump lawyers' memos to Mueller - September 06, 2017
- Barnes: Low-tax Texas should pay back most of the federal disaster aid given in Harvey's wake - September 06, 2017
- Former deputy treasury secretary Raskin discusses plans for working with Duke, Global Financial Markets Center - September 06, 2017
- Duke Law's EDRM announces initiative to develop guidelines for cross-border information transfer for e-discovery - September 06, 2017
- Reiners: Wells Fargo is broken beyond repair - September 04, 2017
- Levi named to new Duke Commission on Memory and History - September 01, 2017
- Between Human Rights and IP: Helfer discusses the Marrakesh Treaty - August 31, 2017
- Law faculty discuss removal of Confederate monuments - August 30, 2017
- Bowling discusses upcoming NLRB decision on Yale grad student union - August 30, 2017
- Dunlap offers "baker's dozen of additional questions for the Russia investigation" - August 30, 2017
- The Duke PreLaw Fellowship program: Laying the groundwork for professional success - August 30, 2017
- Outling '08 named one of Greensboro's 20 Most Influential People - August 30, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's Arpaio pardon "serves not only as a political signal but also as a legal strategy" - August 29, 2017
- Haagen discusses NCAA concussion oversight - August 29, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic secures victory for nursing assistant in administrative trial - August 29, 2017
- SJD candidate Ryan named Kenan Graduate Fellow - August 29, 2017
- How to help: Duke resources for assisting those affected by Hurricane Harvey - August 29, 2017
- Purdy and Wirzba discuss need for multidisciplinary shift in thinking to address ecological destruction - August 28, 2017
- Dunlap comments on civilian deaths in fight against ISIS - August 28, 2017
- Zelenak discusses his ALI election and his research and scholarship on tax policy - August 25, 2017
- Purdy examines complex relationship between law, violence, and protest - August 24, 2017
- Levi convocation speech emphasizes difficulty and importance of free speech - August 24, 2017