Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine - May 23, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe petitions state officials for release - May 23, 2017
- Visiting scholar Wang analyzes the unintended consequences of actions taken by China's stock market watchdog - May 23, 2017
- Charles discusses ramifications of Supreme Court ruling in redistricting case - May 23, 2017
- Longest: Billboard bills would mar NC’s beauty - May 23, 2017
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center - May 23, 2017
- Bowling discusses national funding in Yale grad student union election - May 23, 2017
- Reporting From the EDRM-Duke Law 2017 Spring Workshop: eDiscovery Best Practices - May 19, 2017
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" - May 19, 2017
- Buell on special counsel's Trump investigation: "This is an iceberg where we still don’t really know how big it is" - May 19, 2017
- Buell comments on progress of FBI's investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign - May 18, 2017
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine - May 18, 2017
- Buell says cash-for-property transactions could be focus of New York probe into financial ties between Russia and former Trump campaign manager - May 17, 2017
- Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - May 17, 2017
- Dellinger: Trump should appoint a Democrat to head FBI - May 17, 2017
- Video: Buell discusses potential obstruction charges arising from Comey firing - May 17, 2017
- Buell: New evidence of Trump's communications with Comey make obstruction case stronger - May 17, 2017
- Beale, Buell, and Griffin analyze whether or not Trump's actions in FBI probe amount to obstruction of justice - May 17, 2017
- Memon '08 named SEC deputy chief of staff - May 17, 2017
- Buell comments on Treasury market manipulation probe - May 16, 2017
- Klima '03 named SEC Chief Counsel - May 16, 2017
- Former AG Lynch to Class of '17: "There's no better time to be a lawyer than right now" - May 15, 2017