Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Dunlap: Lin ’16 exemplified service to others - May 12, 2017
- Video: Schroeder examines fallout from Comey firing - May 12, 2017
- Longest discusses litigation over pollution from industrial pig farms in N.C. - May 12, 2017
- Dunlap discusses interaction between Trump and military - May 11, 2017
- Schroeder: Special prosecutor appointment in Russia probe depends on whether Congressional Republicans "circle the wagons" - May 11, 2017
- Bowling reviews "The Power of Meaning" - May 11, 2017
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Wettach: N.C. should stop treating teens like adults in criminal court - May 11, 2017
- Schroeder: Trump loyalists at DOJ could "starve" Russia probe - May 11, 2017
- Schroeder: Comey firing is "a serious, democracy and Constitution-threatening action" - May 10, 2017
- Darcus '12 discusses U.S. government's new student loan collection strategy - May 10, 2017
- Siegel discusses constitutional norms and President Trump - May 09, 2017
- Duke Law contributes to investigation into "The Last Days of Darryl Hunt" - May 08, 2017
- Dunlap examines reactions to Israeli airstrikes in Syria - May 08, 2017
- Rwejuna '13 named "Washington, D.C. Rising Star" in energy law - May 08, 2017
- Judicial Studies student Davis named Baltimore city solicitor - May 08, 2017
- Benjamin discusses internet service regulations and the future of net neutrality litigation - May 06, 2017
- New Helfer book focuses on Andean Tribunal of Justice - May 05, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Durham '71 to retire after serving 35 years as Utah's first female Supreme Court justice - May 03, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic helps Durham art gallery transition to non-profit status - May 02, 2017
- Bryant '14 joins Yarborough Applegate - May 02, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision - May 02, 2017