Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Helfer addresses UN Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities regarding new IP treaty - August 20, 2017
- Podcast: Gulati discusses options for solving Venezuelan debt crisis - August 18, 2017
- Boyle and Jenkins discuss copyright, creativity, and "Theft! A History of Music" - August 17, 2017
- Beskind comments on proposed N.C. bill protecting drivers who inadvertently injure protestors - August 17, 2017
- Message from Dean David F. Levi on violence in Charlottesville - August 17, 2017
- Gulati co-authors paper outlining "serious, potentially debilitating, legal risk" holdout creditors pose to Venezuelan debt restructuring - August 14, 2017
- Haagen comments on concussion litigation and sports league insurance - August 14, 2017
- Law School emphasizes public service with new certificate program - August 11, 2017
- Gulati proposal addresses Venezuelan debt restructuring - August 10, 2017
- Buell: FBI raid "confirms, beyond doubt, serious, criminal investigative focus" on former Trump campaign manager - August 10, 2017
- Schwarcz appointed to international panel of experts in financial markets - August 09, 2017
- Podcast: Wettach discusses landmark case and its impact on N.C. schools - August 09, 2017
- Forbes, Chase '15, and Spaugh '15, work pro bono to return military dog to injured Army veteran - August 08, 2017
- Gulati analyzes risk in purchasing Venezuelan "Maduro bonds" - August 08, 2017
- Dellinger, Buell discuss request for White House docs in Russia probe - August 07, 2017
- Buell comments on likelihood of top DOJ officials testifying in Russia probe - August 04, 2017
- CJS conference aided awareness of need for gender diversity in MDL leadership positions - August 03, 2017
- Former deputy secretary of treasury to work with Duke Law faculty, students - August 02, 2017
- Dunlap analyzes moral underpinnings of nuclear prohibition treaty - August 02, 2017
- Gulati article warns bondholders buying Venezuelan debt that post-default payday may be elusive - August 02, 2017
- Grunwald assesses "fragile" promise of open-file laws - August 01, 2017
- Gulati and co-author draw up road map for next Venezuelan government to deal with massive debt - July 31, 2017
- Ginsburg "remains blunt and candid" in Duke Law event appearance - July 31, 2017
- Blocher discusses constitutional questions raised by "anti-BDS" laws - July 31, 2017
- Richman chronicles the centrality of family, ethnicity, and community to diamond trade in new book - July 28, 2017