Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Charles: N.C. voter law decision shows that courts have replaced Voting Rights Act in policing voter discrimination - August 02, 2016
- New Buell book explains shortcomings in white-collar criminal justice - August 02, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client - July 28, 2016
- Pineiro '77 posthumously honored with HistoryMuseum Miami’s Legal Legend Award for 2016 - July 28, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association - July 25, 2016
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court - July 25, 2016
- Dunlap: NATO members not legally required to "automatically" use force in defense of allies - July 22, 2016
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" - July 22, 2016
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals - July 21, 2016
- McAllaster consults international experts about HIV-related stigma at International AIDS Conference - July 20, 2016
- Miller discusses lawsuit filed by UT professors hoping to ban guns from their classrooms - July 19, 2016
- New Siegel paper on Obergefell and the relationship between Supreme Court and lower courts comes highly recommended by legal blog - July 18, 2016
- Rabiej discusses heightened scrutiny of multidistrict litigation process - July 18, 2016
- Bradley says formal declaration of war on ISIS would serve no purpose - July 18, 2016
- Longest: Improving environmental protection must be done at the local and state level - July 14, 2016
- Boyle comments on efforts to bring folk-music classics into the public domain - July 13, 2016
- Dunlap explains U.S. defense budget surprises - July 11, 2016
- Verniero '84 to receive N.J. State Bar Foundation Medal of Honor - July 11, 2016
- Petrini '87 receives award for pro bono amicus brief - July 11, 2016
- Warner '83 elected to N.C. Bar Association Board of Governors - July 11, 2016
- Charles discusses Kennedy-penned opinion in Fisher v. Texas - July 11, 2016
- Beale to chair committee leading search for new Vice Provost for Academic Affairs - July 11, 2016
- Miller discusses concealed carry permits and interactions with law enforcement - July 11, 2016