Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Commenting on "Stairway to Heaven" copyright case, Jenkins '97 calls Ninth Circuit standards for comparing songs "misguided" - June 22, 2016
- James '96 serves as a mentor, recruiter, and friend to many Duke Law students and alumni - June 22, 2016
- Blocher-Gulati market-based proposal to facilitate resettling refugees is cited as an "exciting design" to address humanitarian crisis - June 22, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Gostin '74 receives presidential appointment to National Cancer Advisory Board - June 20, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016
- Bowling '80 reflects on the importance of well-being to lawyers and lessons learned from teaching that subject at Duke Law - June 20, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016
- Kim '17 says summer Pandora internship offered insight into legal and business side of tech - June 20, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Adler, co-editor of "The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy," discusses different ways to measure inequality - June 17, 2016
- Duke Law community honors Lange on retirement from teaching - June 16, 2016
- Duke Law faculty respond to N.C. law limiting LGBT protections - June 15, 2016
- Blocher says gun control discussion "can't just be about the assault rifle ban" - June 14, 2016
- Purdy participates in forum on the origins and future of a split among Democrats - June 14, 2016
- Cox says filings related to sale of bankrupt Atlantic City casinos understate Trump's profit - June 13, 2016
- Charles discusses Supreme Court's 1962 ruling in key redistricting case - June 13, 2016
- Blocher discusses appellate ruling on carrying concealed weapons - June 13, 2016
- In wake of Orlando shooting, Duke GPSC offers support for LGBTQ community and campus resources for counseling and advocacy - June 13, 2016
- Richman says antitrust case against Carolinas HealthCare will be complicated prosecution for DOJ - June 13, 2016
- Haagen: Duke football concussion lawsuit "is part of a significant change in cultural and social understanding in sport" - June 10, 2016
- Siegel proposes a "litmus test for racism" in Trump's remarks on judicial recusal - June 10, 2016
- Richman discusses DOJ's antitrust suit against Carolinas Healthcare - June 10, 2016