Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- de Fontenay research spotlights firms' value in pricing intangibles in corporate transactions - April 07, 2017
- Cox comments on SEC transparency rules and Paulson AIG stock sale - April 07, 2017
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on gender imbalance in plaintiffs bar - April 07, 2017
- Podcast: Bowling discusses mental health and the practice of law - April 06, 2017
- Dunlap examines the Trump administration and foreign policy challenges posed by Syria and North Korea - April 06, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Air Force plan to increase space war capabilities - April 05, 2017
- Former Reagan, Treasury official: Faulty lending rules a likelier candidate for financial crisis than insufficient regulation - April 05, 2017
- Foster makes case for UNC's imperiled Center for Civil Rights - April 05, 2017
- Former Reagan counsel connects Trump's election to '08 financial crisis - April 05, 2017
- Richman: Hospitals raising prices on procedures to gain leverage with third-party payers is "almost akin to stealing" - April 04, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Strange '15 looks at role of criminal records in justice reform - April 03, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts Demo Day & Celebration April 7 - April 03, 2017
- CSPD's "Theft" outlines 2,000 years of innovation stemming from artistic appropriation - April 03, 2017
- Wettach comments on HB2 repeal - March 31, 2017
- Levy receives Distinguished Teaching Award at 2017 D.O.N.E. Awards - March 31, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Q&A: Purdy discusses Thoreau, the Anthropocene, and environmental politics - March 31, 2017
- Lau discusses post-clemency life for former prisoners - March 31, 2017
- Purdy discusses history and evolution of environmental regulation in U.S. - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap: The foreign policy sky is not falling - March 29, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" - March 23, 2017
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting - March 23, 2017