Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Charles discusses implications of Supreme Court's decision to hear Wisconsin gerrymandering case - June 20, 2017
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court - June 20, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes Supreme Court opinion on sex offenders and social networking - June 20, 2017
- Green '91 concludes year-long tour of N.C. to help focus non-profit's priorities - June 19, 2017
- MJS candidate Hon. Bernice Donald receives ABA's 2017 Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award - June 19, 2017
- Reiners assesses new FX Global Code - June 16, 2017
- Starr '73: Firing Mueller would be an insult to the Founding Fathers - June 16, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic client launching sex ed app for teens - June 15, 2017
- Dellinger discusses Sessions testimony - June 15, 2017
- Video: Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - June 15, 2017
- Nowlin and Longest discuss new N.C. law limiting litigation against corporate farms - June 15, 2017
- Griffin discusses Sessions' "preserving executive privilege" claim - June 15, 2017
- Buell comments on Russia probe - June 14, 2017
- Griffin assesses Sessions' claim that he is unable to discuss conversations with the president - June 14, 2017
- Gerrish '94, Sales '00 nominated for key Trump administration posts - June 14, 2017
- McAllaster says community-based groups in the South have had less success than counterparts in other regions at securing federal HIV-prevention funding - June 14, 2017
- Siegel: Institutions must speak up as constitutional norms are violated - June 13, 2017
- Griffin on possible privilege claims during Sessions testimony: "The Supreme Court case that describes the scope of executive privilege arose from a similar dispute concerning the Nixon tapes" - June 13, 2017
- McAllaster analyzes SASI findings on lag in federal funds for HIV prevention in Deep South - June 13, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 creates new firm specializing in startups - June 13, 2017
- Purdy: U.S. withdrawal from Paris climate accord could serve as "a productive wake-up call for climate politics" - June 13, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's tweets may harm his chances of fighting a subpoena for tapes of Comey conversations - June 12, 2017
- Griffin discusses what makes a leak illegal and the parameters of privileged communications - June 12, 2017
- Purdy: Climate change "threatens to be the commons tragedy that ate the world" - June 12, 2017
- Buell outlines three elements necessary for obstruction charges - June 11, 2017