Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Video: Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Documentary explores life of Duke Law Professor Raphael Lemkin, human rights activist who coined the term "genocide" - June 12, 2014
- Dunlap comments on legality of Bergdahl prisoner swap - June 12, 2014
- Snyder '95 to coach Utah Jazz - June 09, 2014
- Duke Law hosts 2014 conference of International Society for New Institutional Economics, June 19-21 - June 06, 2014
- The Alaska Law Review: Success of student-edited journal reflects close ties to state bar - June 05, 2014
- Dunlap on Bergdahl release: We "cannot toss aside the cherished military ethos of leaving no one behind" - June 05, 2014
- Bradley analyzes treaty implications of Supreme Court's decision in chemical weapons case - June 03, 2014
- Monast comments on implications of new EPA regulations for North Carolina power plants - June 03, 2014
- Rai on Supreme Court patent decision: “It is more helpful than the Federal Circuit’s standard, but not as helpful as it could be” - June 03, 2014
- Buell discusses possible legal penalties for former Charlotte mayor - June 03, 2014
- Cox: Government's case against Icahn, Mickelson is complicated by "quirky" insider trading laws - June 03, 2014
- Classmates, editors, honor Katbi ’13 with posthumous publication of note in Alaska Law Review - June 02, 2014
- How to advise a president: Powell offers a vision from Justice Jackson - June 02, 2014
- Getting to know Zephyr Teachout '99 - May 30, 2014
- Danner named to American Association of Law Libraries Hall of Fame - May 29, 2014
- Coleman discusses the difficulty of defining "reasonable corporal punishment" - May 29, 2014
- Monast comments on EPA's new power plant regulations - May 28, 2014
- Bowling '80 profiles Tjoflat '57: Longest-serving federal judge "learned to love the law" at Duke - May 28, 2014
- Haagen on NFL painkiller lawsuit: League could be liable if team docs didn't warn players of drug risks - May 27, 2014
- Helfer addresses conference on the future of the European Court of Human Rights - May 27, 2014
- Longest and Nowlin to N.C. legislators: Public has right to see industrial hog farms - May 24, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic faculty file petition with U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of client - May 24, 2014
- Spring 2014 Thank-a-Thon - May 23, 2014
- Legal blog recommends Levy's "superb" review of "Injustice on Appeal" - May 23, 2014