Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Pursuing academic excellence: Mukami Wangai LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Helfer and colleagues file amicus brief in Supreme Court gay marriage case - March 01, 2013
- Ben Fountain ’83 wins 2013 National Book Critics Circle Award for fiction - March 01, 2013
- View webcast of LENS conference, “Battlefields, Boardrooms, and Backyards: The New Face of National Security Law” - March 01, 2013
- Cox: Supreme Court limit on SEC fines is "most important securities regulation decision the court has handed down in the Roberts term" - February 28, 2013
- Beskind comments on med mal confidentiality agreements - February 28, 2013
- U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli to address Class of 2013 at hooding ceremony - February 28, 2013
- RIAA head Cary Sherman to focus on music industry in the digital age during Frey Lecture, March 6 - February 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic lawyers file motion saying state filed false affidavit in Kalvin Michael Smith case - February 26, 2013
- 2Ls Baliga and Gupta win 2013 Dean’s Cup - February 26, 2013
- Introducing the Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy - February 26, 2013
- March 4 talk tackles contemporary legal challenges in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - February 26, 2013
- Cox comments on hedge fund manager’s legal win over Apple’s “bundling” - February 25, 2013
- Charles: Congress should make Voting Rights Act decision - February 25, 2013
- A family-friendly experience: Soeren Skjerbek LLM '13 - February 22, 2013
- Richman comments on Blue Cross Blue Shield antitrust lawsuits - February 21, 2013
- Bradley to talk about his new book, "International Law in the U.S. Legal System" Feb. 28 - February 21, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013
- Jenkins: "Sherlock Holmes and Watson are quite clearly in the public domain" - February 21, 2013
- Bowling lists “Six Big Myths About Lawyers” - February 20, 2013
- Farahany debates "designer baby" ban - February 19, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Buell comments on efforts to investigate and prosecute big banks - February 19, 2013
- Purdy reflects on art, the Civil War, and climate change - February 15, 2013
- Annual Currie lecture to focus on filibuster on Feb. 21 - February 15, 2013