Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Purdy: West Virginia water crisis is a too-familiar tale of "years of privatization and non-regulation followed by panic" - January 15, 2014
- Coleman and Spruill say new NC policy changes hurt the poor by reducing access to healthcare and legal counsel - January 15, 2014
- Farahany says FDA clampdown on consumer genomics goes too far - January 15, 2014
- Gao '86 named to Duke Kunshan advisory board - January 15, 2014
- Benjamin: Review of net neutrality decision might end in worse outcome for FCC - January 15, 2014
- Clinic students get inside view of military commissions while working on Guantanamo cases - January 15, 2014
- Wettach discusses racial bias in school disciplinary actions - January 15, 2014
- Benjamin says net neutrality ruling is not a clear win for Verizon - January 14, 2014
- Salzman: Unexpected contaminants expose "soft underbelly" of nation's water supply - January 14, 2014
- Salzman says West Virginia oil spill falls into regulatory gap - January 13, 2014
- Haagen discusses suspension of MLB's Rodriguez - January 13, 2014
- Watch live at 12:15 | Lives in the Law: Larry Thompson of PepsiCo discusses his career in public service and the private sector - January 13, 2014
- ChannelAdvisor appoints Allen '97 as VP and general counsel - January 10, 2014
- Curry LLM '05 named general counsel at Mountain Real Estate Capital - January 10, 2014
- Barnes reflects on his 23 years as GE's chief tax counsel - January 10, 2014
- Wettach comments on Obama administration's new school discipline recommendations - January 09, 2014
- Listen: A discussion of “Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk” by Ben Fountain '83 - January 09, 2014
- Bowling '80 offers lawyers and law students "Six Ways to Get Happy" - January 08, 2014
- Pierson '68 joins Morvillo LLP - January 07, 2014
- Mary Pat Dwyer ’14: Scotusblogger - January 07, 2014
- Lives in the Law, Jan. 13: Larry Thompson of PepsiCo discusses his career in public service and the private sector - January 06, 2014
- Neal '08 named one of Charlotte's "7 to Watch" as young leader and arts supporter - January 03, 2014
- Public Domain Day 2014: Find out what could (but won't) enter the public domain Jan. 1 - December 30, 2013
- Sachs’ Atlantic Marine brief makes The Green Bag’s list of year’s best legal writing - December 27, 2013
- Editorial: Armstrong’s wrongful conviction points to serious flaws in N.C. justice system - December 27, 2013