Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Stuart Feiner ’74 - May 27, 2016
- Blocher cited in Ct. Supreme Court opinion supporting abolishment of death penalty - May 27, 2016
- A constructive collaboration: Curtis A. Bradley and Neil S. Siegel - May 27, 2016
- Gretchen Bellamy JD/LLM ’05 - May 27, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Richman discusses antitrust implications of Missouri regulators' rebuke of Aetna-Humana deal - May 26, 2016
- Eggerly ’18 helps foster kids avoid identity theft - May 26, 2016
- Cox comments on SEC probes at Wall Street firms' social events - May 26, 2016
- Richman comments on Missouri's rejection of Aetna-Humana deal - May 26, 2016
- Meet Lewis Hutchison, Duke Law’s new assistant dean for student affairs - May 25, 2016
- Dunlap discusses lethal autonomous weapons - May 25, 2016
- New endowed professorship honors Brown ’74 - May 25, 2016
- Safra '01 joins Proskauer as partner in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group - May 23, 2016
- Duke Law Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy hosts “Equality of Opportunity” conference, May 24-25 - May 23, 2016
- Buell discusses SEC fine for pro golfer - May 23, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses insider trading charges involving pro golfer - May 23, 2016
- Bowling analyzes effects of nontenure faculty unionization at Duke - May 23, 2016
- Anderson '06 elected to Furman University Board of Trustees - May 23, 2016
- Powell discusses the constitutionality of the U.S. drone war and his new book, "Targeting Americans" - May 20, 2016
- Benjamin: There is no legal prohibition on presidential candidates announcing potential Cabinet appointees - May 19, 2016
- Dunlap: Lawmakers could create liability issues for tech companies that create cop-proof encryption - May 19, 2016
- Webster MJS '16 graduates from Duke Law 40 years after rejection - May 18, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe refused early-release deals, maintains innocence after 22 years - May 18, 2016
- Profeta '97 reappointed Nicholas Institute director - May 18, 2016
- With new book on "Confident Pluralism," Inazu '00 addresses the need for peaceful coexistence in a deeply divided society - May 18, 2016