Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Griffin: Impeachment is "extraordinary remedy" rather than electoral strategy - June 11, 2017
- Buell defines "obstruction" as applied to Comey testimony - June 09, 2017
- Stephenson '76 elected vice chairman of U.S. Chamber of Commerce - June 09, 2017
- Charles on racial gerrymandering: N.C. citizens "have a responsibility for holding their legislators accountable in the redistricting process" - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Comey “clearly treated" Trump’s behavior as potential obstruction of justice - June 09, 2017
- Griffin: Alleged conversation between Comey and Trump "looks closer to obstruction than it did before testimony" - June 09, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's own statements likely waive any claim of privilege regarding private conversations with Comey - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Comey testimony "greatly sharpened focus" of obstruction investigation - June 09, 2017
- Q&A with Griffin on Comey testimony and the line between lies and crimes - June 09, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic submits comments on seabed mining regulations to International Seabed Authority - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey leak: There is no criminal liability for revealing nonclassified, nonprivileged information - June 09, 2017
- Dreeben '81 will assist special counsel Mueller in Russia probe - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey allegations: "Obstruction is not an offense about succeeding, it is about trying" - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Trump's alleged conversations with Comey suggest a "concept of law enforcement where you do things based on relationships and loyalty, not the law" - June 09, 2017
- Griffin discusses possible complaint filing over Comey leak - June 09, 2017
- Buell on Comey testimony: "Obstruction of justice is an offense that largely comes down to mental state or purpose" - June 08, 2017
- Law faculty comment on ramifications of Comey testimony - June 08, 2017
- Buell: "The evidence of improper purpose has gotten much stronger since the day of Comey’s firing" - June 08, 2017
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Griffin on potential obstruction charges stemming from Comey testimony: "What matters is whether President Trump intended to apply pressure" - June 08, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Research from HIV/AIDS Policy Clinic helps illuminate the hidden HIV epidemic - June 06, 2017
- Dellinger: "I believe it is unprecedented for a president to publicly chastise his own Justice Department" - June 06, 2017
- Purdy discusses Earth's ecological future in roundtable discussion - June 06, 2017
- Wagner '07 co-creates program for aspiring prosecutors - June 06, 2017