Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Blocher: Columnist cries wolf on AG Stein - March 14, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report is part of new wave of voucher data - March 13, 2017
- Morris comments on future of Guantanamo prison - March 13, 2017
- Llewelyn '12 on Gorsuch: "His remarks may lack the kiss of the spotlight or the shock of a well-timed tweet, but sometimes it is the quiet voice that’s most worth listening to" - March 13, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal - March 10, 2017
- John Norton Moore ’62 celebrates 50 years of teaching law at UVA - March 10, 2017
- Coleman addresses the role of athletics in higher education - March 10, 2017
- Barnes comments on new tax-reporting requirements for U.S. multinationals - March 10, 2017
- Review: CSPD's "Theft: A History of Music" "is as laden with visual, textual and musical references as a Dizzy Gillespie solo" - March 09, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report: N.C. voucher program lacks data, regulations, and protections against discrimination - March 09, 2017
- Shibley '03: Colleges are ground zero for mob attacks on free speech - March 08, 2017
- Dunlap: Russia probe is necessary but likely to cause discomfort across political spectrum - March 08, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report finds N.C. voucher program lacks basic accountability measures - March 08, 2017
- Fine '11 comments on Philadelphia DHS decision to stop suing parents of incarcerated minors for child support - March 07, 2017
- NSA general counsel calls for unified cybersecurity department during LENS conference - March 07, 2017
- Berger ’17 named Distinguished Law Student by American College of Bankruptcy - March 07, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump administration's defense strategy (Spanish-language only) - March 07, 2017
- Wettach comments on implications of Supreme Court decision for North Carolina's HB2 law - March 07, 2017
- Blocher's new book asks how and why First Amendment applies to speech without words or clear meaning - March 06, 2017
- Siegel: "American constitutional government will be in danger if others acquiesce in Trump’s apparent belief that he is entitled to his own facts" - March 02, 2017
- Scott delivers Wilson Lecture, March 6: “Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery” - March 02, 2017
- Richman: New UNC heart center is emblematic of medical industry excess - March 02, 2017
- Havighurst: How Trumpism can bust the medical trusts - March 02, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Dunlap to receive award honoring military service, patriotism and support of veterans from St. Joseph's University - March 01, 2017