Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Farahany comments on three-parent fertilization technique - December 17, 2013
- N.C. Budget Director Art Pope ’81 discusses the roots and development of his political philosophy - December 16, 2013
- Smolla '78 comments on press-rights battle - December 16, 2013
- Portnoy '72 named to UH Board of Regents - December 16, 2013
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers - December 12, 2013
- Baxter discusses Volcker rule implementation - December 11, 2013
- Sager '85 and Christofferson '72 participate in tree-lighting ceremony - December 11, 2013
- Cox says Dodd-Frank is "a tremendous boomlet for law-firm revenues" - December 11, 2013
- Cox on Volcker rule: "The longer it gets, the more holes it's got" - December 11, 2013
- Baxter analyzes final version of Volcker rule - December 11, 2013
- The man who criminalized genocide found wartime refuge at Duke Law School - December 10, 2013
- Dunlap critiques Gillibrand's proposed legislation addressing military sexual assault - December 09, 2013
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- The Judges' roundtable - December 06, 2013
- Stanback gift facilitates expansion, reach of Environmental Clinic - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct - December 05, 2013
- Huckerby brings human trafficking experts to Duke to lay groundwork for student assistance to U.N. - December 04, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Young says Supreme Court cases challenging ACA contraception mandate should provide clarity - December 02, 2013
- Dunlap on military sexual assault: "Keep commanders accountable" - November 26, 2013
- Farahany says FDA's genetic analysis regulation goes too far - November 26, 2013
- Students give thanks to donors during Thank-a-thon - November 25, 2013
- Drake JD/MBA '14 discusses dual degree - November 25, 2013
- Longest: NC must say no to allowing fracking secrets - November 22, 2013