Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Coleman: North Carolina’s system of capital punishment arbitrary, broken - December 11, 2012
- Salzman assesses Clean Water Act's successes and failures - December 10, 2012
- Purdy makes a moral argument for low birthrates - December 10, 2012
- Zaelke '72 offers strategy for slowing global warming - December 07, 2012
- Simon '73 and Carroll '74 create endowed professorship - December 05, 2012
- Liu co-authors article linking unemployment to increased heart-attack risk - December 03, 2012
- Finkelman: Jefferson was "a creepy, brutal hypocrite" - December 01, 2012
- McAllaster discusses World AIDS Day, misconceptions about the disease - December 01, 2012
- McAllaster discusses race, AIDS, and social stigma - November 30, 2012
- Rice: Expand Medicaid in NC - November 30, 2012
- Lathrop '06 says China's passport flap is more about nationalism than the law - November 29, 2012
- Buell comments on feds banning BP from new gov't contracts - November 29, 2012
- Salzman talks about his new book, "Drinking Water: A History" - November 29, 2012
- Baxter assesses record of departing SEC chair - November 28, 2012
- Cox comments on SEC chair's likely successor - November 27, 2012
- Finkelman addresses historian's dark picture of Jefferson - November 27, 2012
- Purdy discusses "Whiteness in the Age of Obama" - November 27, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic work ends school suspension for 8th grader - November 27, 2012
- Rai comments on Federal Circuit decision in gene case - November 26, 2012
- View webcast of "The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts" at 12:15 p.m. - November 20, 2012
- Zelenak analyzes the impact of the "fiscal cliff" on the IRS - November 20, 2012
- Finkelman discusses equality in America - November 20, 2012
- Rai: Let’s Tame Software Patent Claims - November 20, 2012
- Buell comments on guilty plea in BP oil spill case - November 20, 2012