Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Fulton '80 honored in 2014 Heritage Calendar - October 21, 2013
- Jenkins comments on auction of MLK's papers: "As a general matter, the public should own the history of Dr. King" - October 21, 2013
- Blocher examines "interstate market for borders" - October 17, 2013
- De Fontenay: Default "would have a massive negative impact on the U.S. economy" - October 16, 2013
- Baxter, Cox assess potential debt default damage - October 16, 2013
- Monast comments on Supreme Court's decision to hear arguments on greenhouse gas regulation - October 16, 2013
- Helfer to address LGBT rights during presentation at University of Hong Kong - October 15, 2013
- Lives in the Law: A conversation with Justice Clarence Thomas, for Duke Law students, faculty, and staff, Oct. 21 - October 15, 2013
- Silliman discusses legal guidelines for SEALs involved in Capt. Phillips rescue - October 11, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Jones ’78 discusses mental health challenges and advocacy in spotlight profile ABA Commission on Disability Rights - October 08, 2013
- Bilas '92 argues for colleges to pay student athletes - October 08, 2013
- Salzman's "Drinking Water" joins slate of new books offering insight into our changing relationship with water - October 08, 2013
- Haagen says regulating interactions between agents and college athletes can be "impossibly difficult" - October 08, 2013
- Blue '73: Let Founders' Day honor the courage of Duke's African-American 'firsts' - October 07, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- Schwarcz explains the dangers of a debt default - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- “Camaraderie and high level of enthusiasm” distinguish Duke’s Sports and Entertainment Law Society - October 03, 2013
- Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4 - October 02, 2013
- Sachs’ Supreme Court amicus brief “in support of neither party” on procedural point gets noticed - October 01, 2013