Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Bradley says using Establishment Clause to overturn ban on “Messiah” for child’s name is easier than using parental rights argument - September 18, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Wiener discusses using the Clean Air Act to address climate change - September 17, 2013
- Farahany examines how brain scans undermine privacy or are checked by the Fourth and Fifth Amendments - September 16, 2013
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Krawiec research cited in assessment of financial reform - September 16, 2013
- Salzman discusses drinking water safety - September 13, 2013
- Schwarcz says Dodd-Frank fell short by failing to address financial market risk - September 12, 2013
- Rice on Raleigh YMCA complaint: Diabetes is protected under ADA - September 12, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Longest receives Governor's Conservation Achievement Award for water conservation work - September 11, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- Barnett ’11 helps student client prevail before N.C. Board of Elections in bid to run for local office - September 05, 2013
- McAllaster to discuss future of Ryan White Care Act at Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS conference - September 03, 2013
- Terry Collingsworth ’82 - September 03, 2013
- Benson '13, Rice, and Demeritt author article: "Do No Harm: The Importance of Safeguarding the Confidentiality of HIV-Positive Clients" - September 03, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Dunlap on drones: There are fewer policy restrictions when operating from a seabase than from a host country - August 30, 2013
- Gulati discusses new book "Acting White?" with co-author Carbado - August 30, 2013
- Duke Law Scholarship Repository passes significant milestones - August 29, 2013
- Haagen comments on NFL concussion case - August 29, 2013