On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Charles discusses voter ID, Voting Rights Act issues - January 17, 2014
- Salzman says assessing drinking water safety is a complex endeavor - January 17, 2014
- Htun ’13 receives 2014 Sea Grant Knauss Fellowship to work in international affairs at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - January 16, 2014
- Benjamin says net neutrality ruling "establishes fairly broad FCC regulatory authority over broadband providers" - January 16, 2014
- Clinic students get inside view of military commissions while working on Guantanamo cases - January 15, 2014
- Wettach discusses racial bias in school disciplinary actions - January 15, 2014
- Purdy: West Virginia water crisis is a too-familiar tale of "years of privatization and non-regulation followed by panic" - January 15, 2014
- Coleman and Spruill say new NC policy changes hurt the poor by reducing access to healthcare and legal counsel - January 15, 2014
- Farahany says FDA clampdown on consumer genomics goes too far - January 15, 2014
- Gao '86 named to Duke Kunshan advisory board - January 15, 2014
- Benjamin: Review of net neutrality decision might end in worse outcome for FCC - January 15, 2014
- Benjamin says net neutrality ruling is not a clear win for Verizon - January 14, 2014
- Salzman: Unexpected contaminants expose "soft underbelly" of nation's water supply - January 14, 2014
- Watch live at 12:15 | Lives in the Law: Larry Thompson of PepsiCo discusses his career in public service and the private sector - January 13, 2014
- Salzman says West Virginia oil spill falls into regulatory gap - January 13, 2014
- Haagen discusses suspension of MLB's Rodriguez - January 13, 2014
- Barnes reflects on his 23 years as GE's chief tax counsel - January 10, 2014
- ChannelAdvisor appoints Allen '97 as VP and general counsel - January 10, 2014
- Curry LLM '05 named general counsel at Mountain Real Estate Capital - January 10, 2014
- Wettach comments on Obama administration's new school discipline recommendations - January 09, 2014
- Listen: A discussion of “Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk” by Ben Fountain '83 - January 09, 2014
- Bowling '80 offers lawyers and law students "Six Ways to Get Happy" - January 08, 2014
- Mary Pat Dwyer ’14: Scotusblogger - January 07, 2014
- Pierson '68 joins Morvillo LLP - January 07, 2014
- Lives in the Law, Jan. 13: Larry Thompson of PepsiCo discusses his career in public service and the private sector - January 06, 2014