Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- The Judges' roundtable - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct - December 05, 2013
- Huckerby brings human trafficking experts to Duke to lay groundwork for student assistance to U.N. - December 04, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Young says Supreme Court cases challenging ACA contraception mandate should provide clarity - December 02, 2013
- Farahany says FDA's genetic analysis regulation goes too far - November 26, 2013
- Dunlap on military sexual assault: "Keep commanders accountable" - November 26, 2013
- Drake JD/MBA '14 discusses dual degree - November 25, 2013
- Students give thanks to donors during Thank-a-thon - November 25, 2013
- Schroeder says filibuster threat impacted judicial nominee choices - November 22, 2013
- Longest: NC must say no to allowing fracking secrets - November 22, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Helfer discusses future of European Court of Human Rights - November 21, 2013
- Federalism scholar Ernest A. Young co-authors argument against DOMA - November 21, 2013
- Cox: JPMorgan settlement has banks "holding their breath" - November 20, 2013
- Buell comments on SAC insider trading cases - November 19, 2013
- Levin '09 named to board of AIDS Legal Council of Chicago - November 18, 2013
- Bradley testifies before Senate Foreign Relations Committee about U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - November 18, 2013
- Dunlap comments on efforts to bestow battlefield honors on Fort Hood shooting victims - November 18, 2013
- Police officer disavows affidavit implicating Wrongful Convictions Clinic client in 1995 attack - November 18, 2013
- Haagen and Baxter discuss the evolving specialization of legal degrees - November 18, 2013
- Expert witness says flawed lineup was key component in 37-year-old murder case against Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - November 17, 2013
- Judge recuses self in Wrongful Conviction Clinic client's bid for new trial in 37-year-old murder case - November 17, 2013