On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Baxter discusses the difficulty of Wall Street prosecutions - July 17, 2013
- Metzloff comments on possibility of new murder trial for Durham man - July 17, 2013
- Lampe '82 joins Morrison & Foerster's D.C. office - July 16, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Cox comments on SEC’s prosecution of former Goldman Sachs mortgage trader Fabrice Tourre - July 16, 2013
- Arumi '95 joins national tax practice at Ernst & Young - July 15, 2013
- Kaufman hailed as Senate "short-timer" who left a mark - July 15, 2013
- Fisher '14 analyzes DOMA decision - July 15, 2013
- Richman: "Anti-Shariah" bill clumsy and dangerous to all people of faith - July 15, 2013
- Pritchard '61 honored by ABA with Solo and Small Firm Lifetime Achievement Award - July 12, 2013
- Pearson '95 discusses bankruptcy practice - July 12, 2013
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Benjamin to testify on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee on July 11 - July 09, 2013
- Young discusses 10th Amendment on "The Exchange" - July 09, 2013
- Veteran Havens ’13 among Duke’s fastest growing student group - July 09, 2013
- Rai comments on uptick in colleges filing patent suits - July 05, 2013
- Ibarra '98 graduates from the Arts & Science Council’s Cultural Leadership Training program - July 03, 2013
- James '01 discusses his new book on the desegregation of the military - July 03, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Purdy discusses protesting the N.C. legislature at "Moral Mondays" - July 01, 2013
- Riewe ’99 named co-chief of SEC’s Division of Enforcement’s Asset Management Unit - July 01, 2013
- Snyder Bagnell JD/MA ’01 discusses her career in energy law - June 28, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013