Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client - June 26, 2013
- Monast and Profeta analyze Obama's climate change speech - June 26, 2013
- DeMott gratified by Supreme Court’s citation of Restatement (Third) of Agency - June 26, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Dunlap comments on "cyber guardsmen" - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Clinic client files petition with federal regulators regarding dam on Yadkin River - June 26, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Maxwell '66 named to N.C. High School Athletic Association’s list of top 100 coaches in its 100-year history - June 24, 2013
- Kay ’78 becomes CEO and president of New York Racing Association - June 24, 2013
- Cox: Charities should be held accountable for deceptive fundraising done in their name - June 24, 2013
- Hawkins '02 inducted as president of the Bar Association of the District of Columbia - June 24, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “The Role of Opinio Juris in Customary International Law” - June 19, 2013
- Baxter discusses central banks and international financial regulation - June 19, 2013
- Siegel and Young participate in online symposium on "The Upside Down Constitution" - June 18, 2013
- Kaufman discusses Wall Street reform - June 18, 2013