On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Helfer to address LGBT rights during presentation at University of Hong Kong - October 15, 2013
- Lives in the Law: A conversation with Justice Clarence Thomas, for Duke Law students, faculty, and staff, Oct. 21 - October 15, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Silliman discusses legal guidelines for SEALs involved in Capt. Phillips rescue - October 11, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Haagen says regulating interactions between agents and college athletes can be "impossibly difficult" - October 08, 2013
- Jones ’78 discusses mental health challenges and advocacy in spotlight profile ABA Commission on Disability Rights - October 08, 2013
- Bilas '92 argues for colleges to pay student athletes - October 08, 2013
- Salzman's "Drinking Water" joins slate of new books offering insight into our changing relationship with water - October 08, 2013
- Blue '73: Let Founders' Day honor the courage of Duke's African-American 'firsts' - October 07, 2013
- International lawyers bring varied backgrounds and interests to bear on LLM studies at Duke - October 04, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- “Camaraderie and high level of enthusiasm” distinguish Duke’s Sports and Entertainment Law Society - October 03, 2013
- Schwarcz explains the dangers of a debt default - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4 - October 02, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Sachs’ Supreme Court amicus brief “in support of neither party” on procedural point gets noticed - October 01, 2013
- Cox: Shutdown could prove that "you can’t have a healthy economy under a dysfunctional government" - October 01, 2013
- Richman says Affordable Care Act may not increase coverage costs but will force people to realize how much they spend on health care - September 30, 2013
- Cox says Cuban should have settled SEC lawsuit - September 30, 2013
- Powell ’06 shares insights for achieving success as a large law firm associate in "Biglaw" - September 30, 2013
- Cox says pursuing more admissions of guilt by individuals would be significant shift for SEC - September 27, 2013