Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Boyle focuses on intellectual capital in keynote address at 2013 Future Trends Forum in Madrid - June 01, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013
- Dunlap: No panacea in president's counterterrorism policy - May 30, 2013
- Conor Reardon '14 - May 30, 2013
- Library of Congress Q and A with Linhart ’04 - May 30, 2013
- Steptoe '85 appointed to Census Bureau position - May 30, 2013
- Farahany comments on controversial gene research - May 29, 2013
- Purdy: N.C.'s proposed "ag-gag" bill would enable corporate abuses - May 29, 2013
- Becton '69 named interim chancellor at ECSU - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap discusses new drone policy - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- Duggan '10 wins award for investigation and prosecution of environmental crimes - May 24, 2013
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process - May 23, 2013
- DeMott analyzes Buffett essay in online symposium - May 23, 2013
- Zelenak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" - May 23, 2013
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent - May 20, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- Marks '92 is RIAA's new chief of digital business and general counsel - May 20, 2013
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays - May 19, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation - May 17, 2013
- Schmalbeck comments on IRS process for vetting tax-exempt groups - May 16, 2013
- Sarah Hawkins Warren ’08 - May 16, 2013