Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit - May 01, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013
- Osterman defends SJD dissertation on mass digitization projects - April 30, 2013
- Cieluch '15 receives diversity fellowship - April 30, 2013
- Registration open for the D.C. institute on law and policy - April 29, 2013
- Dunlap discusses military "cyberattack" budget - April 29, 2013
- Rai analyzes district court ruling on tech patents - April 29, 2013
- Buell discusses the possibility of capital punishment in Boston bombing prosecution - April 26, 2013
- Longest comments on state senate bill that could "create a gag rule on executive branch agencies" - April 26, 2013
- Nowlin receives Duke sustainability award - April 25, 2013
- Rowe examines impact of recent Supreme Court ruling in Genesis Healthcare Corp. v. Symczyk - April 24, 2013
- Baxter discusses banking industry credibility at "too big to fail" roundtable - April 24, 2013
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, emerging scholar of corporate law, finance, and financial institutions, joins governing faculty - April 24, 2013
- Longest discusses the future of fracking in North Carolina - April 24, 2013
- Cox on News Corp. settlement: "The culprits walk, and the corporations and their shareholders pay the cost" - April 24, 2013
- Rai comments on Supreme Court gene patent hearing - April 23, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference examines technology-assisted ediscovery review - April 23, 2013
- Buell says marathon bomber prosecution will act as test case for whether "terrorism cases can still be handled through conventional prosecution" - April 23, 2013
- Monahan '99 wins American Law Institute Young Scholar Award - April 23, 2013
- Buell comments on DOJ lawsuit against Standard & Poor's - April 23, 2013
- Salzman addresses the history of drinking water in radio interview - April 22, 2013
- Silliman says Friday's Boston "lockdown" offers an example of "sheltering in place" - April 21, 2013
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's allocation of funds for cyber operations - April 19, 2013
- Bennett '06 appointed first managing editor of Lawfare - April 19, 2013