Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Charles discusses campaign finance portion of new NC election law - August 23, 2013
- Six Duke Law journals move to digital-only format - August 23, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Jenkins on "I Have a Dream" speech copyright: "It's a piece of history, and I think most people think that he would have wanted it to be available" - August 23, 2013
- Federal Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure opens “Duke Rules Package” for comment - August 22, 2013
- Law of Slavery: Course examines slavery through the ‘lens of the law of daily life’ - August 22, 2013
- Silliman: "I don't think you could call Bradley Manning a spy" - August 21, 2013
- Sachs' brief in Atlantic Marine v. U.S. District Court called "an excellent example of a scholarly amicus brief" - August 20, 2013
- Baxter and Buell explain why SEC’s demand that companies admit wrongdoing matters - August 20, 2013
- Coleman: Time for SBI agent to be disciplined - August 20, 2013
- Charles: Attempts to use new NC voting laws to bar college students from voting may not stand up in court - August 20, 2013
- Powell spurs publication of historic OLC opinions - August 19, 2013
- Foundations of Law: New course introduces 1Ls to fundamental concepts and themes of U.S. legal system - August 19, 2013
- Baxter says too-big-to-fail policymakers need more analysis and data - August 19, 2013
- Miller discusses wax and wane of federal role in civil rights cases - August 19, 2013
- Miller on MLK legacy: Citizenship and equality are broader conceptions than civil rights alone - August 16, 2013
- Rai appointed to Administrative Conference of the United States - August 16, 2013
- Buell comments on JPMorgan fraud case - August 15, 2013
- Dunlap says military sex assault cases have become "hyperpoliticized" - August 15, 2013
- Charles: Voting law challenges face tough fight - August 15, 2013
- Tigar says DOJ approach to drug crime sentencing is hypocritical - August 15, 2013
- Fuhr '05 moves from corporate law to DOJ - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Bradley: Tenn. judge "overstepped" in changing child’s name from Messiah to Martin - August 13, 2013
- Buell says AG’s plans to curb harsh drug sentences expands practice of prosecutors with heavy drug dockets - August 13, 2013