On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Tatiana Sainati ’13 - April 19, 2013
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's allocation of funds for cyber operations - April 19, 2013
- Richman co-authors article on physicians' role in assessing competency for concealed-weapons permits - April 18, 2013
- Towerview Magazine cover story focuses on work of Wrongful Convictions Clinic - April 18, 2013
- Bradley says Supreme Court has "cut back on the vast majority of Alien Tort Statute cases" with Kiobel ruling - April 18, 2013
- Rai comments on importance of Supreme Court gene patent ruling - April 16, 2013
- DBA honors “outstanding and noteworthy endeavors” to mark end of academic year - April 16, 2013
- Siegel to lecture on Supreme Court same-sex marriage cases April 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Social Sciences 136 - April 16, 2013
- Siegel article, "Equality Arguments for Abortion Rights," is highly recommended - April 16, 2013
- Sachs article on fixing personal jurisdiction called "entertaining" and "thought provoking" - April 16, 2013
- Zelenak says conversion of income tax to a mass tax is more significant than the creation of the tax 100 years ago - April 15, 2013
- Rabiej leads preview of Judicial Studies Center’s upcoming Technology Assisted Review Conference - April 15, 2013
- Law & Contemporary Problems symposium examines child custody decisionmaking, April 26 - April 11, 2013
- Zelenak explains how the federal income tax almost didn't happen - April 11, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - April 10, 2013
- Nonprofit co-founded by Weistart '68 helps low-income wage earners in need of transportation - April 10, 2013
- Wade ’15 wins Hardt Cup - April 09, 2013
- Purdy: Open the slaughterhouses - April 09, 2013
- Krawiec and Wiener join Bennear and Balleisen to study how crisis events shape regulatory policy - April 08, 2013
- Zelenak discusses tax day and financial citizenship - April 08, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses his long ordeal - April 08, 2013
- Haagen analyzes NCAA's obligation to injured players - April 08, 2013
- Bowling takes humorous look at the "Unhappiest Job in America" - April 05, 2013
- Rai comments on the possible effects of "first sale doctrine" - April 05, 2013
- Magnusdottir ’98 discusses launching a fashion e-commerce business in Penn Fashion Week keynote - April 05, 2013