Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Dunlap comments on murder conviction of soldier who ordered fire on unarmed Afghans - August 12, 2013
- Bowling '80 questions efficacy of National Labor Relations Board - August 08, 2013
- Longest comments on proposed billboard legislation - August 05, 2013
- Longest: Proposed N.C. legislation amounts to unfair corporate subsidy for billboard companies - August 02, 2013
- Shulruff '09 discusses treatment of immigrants at U.S./Mexico border - August 01, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Kaufman pens 11-part series on "failed promises" of Dodd-Frank financial reform - July 31, 2013
- Silliman comments on Manning verdict - July 30, 2013
- Silliman says Manning verdict was predictable but "the dialogue is going to go on" - July 30, 2013
- Siegel: Legal precedents don't hint at fate of new Ohio abortion restrictions - July 30, 2013
- Farahany to direct new initiative at Duke's Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy - July 29, 2013
- Longest named Water Conservationist of the Year by N.C. Wildlife Federation - July 29, 2013
- "Biglaw" author Powell ’06, a lecturing fellow at Duke Law, offers advice to students bound for large law firms - July 29, 2013
- Buell discusses SAC insider trading indictment - July 26, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Rai comments on possible NIH intervention in Myriad gene patent issue - July 25, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- Tucker ’72 elected to Armstrong Teasdale’s executive committee - July 22, 2013
- AIDS Legal Project outreach to DOJ leads to client settlement with ‘meaningful change.’ - July 22, 2013
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- Coleman: Ignoring race a mistake in Zimmerman trial - July 21, 2013
- D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy wraps successful first session; register now for second - July 19, 2013
- Harlow '12 makes case for corporate homicide law - July 17, 2013
- Dunlap discusses sexual assault in the military - July 17, 2013
- Baxter discusses the difficulty of Wall Street prosecutions - July 17, 2013