Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Krawiec study examines role of outside influence in making of Volcker Rule - March 20, 2013
- Murder charges dropped against Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong - March 19, 2013
- Gulati proposes Cyprus debt solution - March 19, 2013
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Vidmar discusses the importance of racially mixed juries and N.C.’s Racial Justice Act - March 17, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Buell comments on possible DOJ deal with HSBC - March 13, 2013
- Thanking benefactors at Scholarship Luncheon - March 12, 2013
- Bradley’s “International Law in the U.S. Legal System” focus of weeklong, online symposium - March 11, 2013
- Farahany receives 2013 Paul M. Bator Award - March 11, 2013
- Yates ’81, who is heading Atlanta’s preparations for the Final Four, shares his basketball memories - March 11, 2013
- Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week - March 11, 2013
- Rai comments on efforts to curb patent trolling - March 08, 2013
- Duke Law’s Federalist Society chapter honored as “Chapter of the Year” - March 08, 2013
- Gao ’86, head of China's sovereign wealth fund, says U.S. economy is more dynamic than Japan or Europe - March 08, 2013
- Dunlap: Drone controversy "is being used to obfuscate legal principle” - March 08, 2013
- Pamela Gann '73 - March 07, 2013
- View webcast of Federalist Society debate, "National Popular Vote: Time to Get Rid of the Electoral College?" at 12:15 p.m. - March 07, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic lawyers seek new trial in Smith case - March 06, 2013
- Christie comments on new landowner liability law in West Virginia - March 06, 2013
- Carnegie '99 promoted to partner at Latham & Watkins - March 06, 2013
- Duke Law launches clinic headed by prominent international human rights advocate Jayne Huckerby - March 05, 2013
- Learn about the Duke Law LLM experience - March 05, 2013
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013