Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Siegel's Commerce Clause arguments on health care reform cited - March 30, 2012
- Webcast: China Environmental Policy and Climate Change in the 21st Century - March 29, 2012
- View live webcast of discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia - March 28, 2012
- Weistart pens op ed on Lithuania's first bankruptcy law - March 28, 2012
- Siegel testifies before House Health Subcommittee March 29 - March 28, 2012
- Bhargava LLMLE ’12 and Duke-linked startup colleagues build online “mini stock market” - March 28, 2012
- View webcast of Currie lecture - March 27, 2012
- Dunlap comments on lack of charges in Pakistan drone case - March 26, 2012
- BLSA students organize protest over Florida teen's death - March 26, 2012
- Five Questions - March 26, 2012
- Siegel comments on legal movement against the Affordable Care Act - March 26, 2012
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia judge visits Duke Law March 28 - March 23, 2012
- Scholars discuss Bradley's forthcoming book on international law in U.S. courts - March 23, 2012
- Dellinger debunks health-care reform myths - March 23, 2012
- Jenkins '97 comments on unauthorized use of slain student's photo - March 22, 2012
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law - March 22, 2012
- Gerken delivers Currie lecture March 27 - March 22, 2012
- A Moot Court: Health Care on Trial - March 22, 2012
- Duke Law students spend spring break in service - March 21, 2012
- Dunlap says draft would not solve military problems - March 21, 2012
- Lange comments on the future of creative expression in the aftermath of Golan v. Holder - March 20, 2012
- Siegel examines controversial healthcare provision - March 19, 2012
- Haagen discusses legal challenges to amateur collegiate athletics - March 16, 2012
- Siegel to judge health care moot - March 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on military's delay in releasing information on Afghanistan shooting suspect - March 16, 2012