The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Events tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- What you need to know about IP - March 25, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Careers in Entrepreneurship: Using a Law Degree Outside of a Law Firm - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Brewery Law - March 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
- The Duke Entrepreneurial Experience: The Journey from Idea to Impact - September 17, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Entrepreneurship Meet & Greet - November 20, 2013, 5:00 PM
- A Conversation with Mike Macari T'92, Hollywood Producer - November 4, 2011, 3:00 PM