Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Events tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- Energy Start-Up Demo Day - November 4, 2016, 2:30 PM
- Spark Career Event - November 1, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Energy Mix - November 1, 2016, 5:00 PM
- What you need to know about IP - March 25, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Careers in Entrepreneurship: Using a Law Degree Outside of a Law Firm - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Brewery Law - March 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
- The Duke Entrepreneurial Experience: The Journey from Idea to Impact - September 17, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Entrepreneurship Meet & Greet - November 20, 2013, 5:00 PM
- A Conversation with Mike Macari T'92, Hollywood Producer - November 4, 2011, 3:00 PM