Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- Energy Start-Up Demo Day - November 4, 2016, 2:30 PM
- Spark Career Event - November 1, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Energy Mix - November 1, 2016, 5:00 PM
- What you need to know about IP - March 25, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Careers in Entrepreneurship: Using a Law Degree Outside of a Law Firm - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Brewery Law - March 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
- The Duke Entrepreneurial Experience: The Journey from Idea to Impact - September 17, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Entrepreneurship Meet & Greet - November 20, 2013, 5:00 PM
- A Conversation with Mike Macari T'92, Hollywood Producer - November 4, 2011, 3:00 PM