Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Events tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- Energy Start-Up Demo Day - November 4, 2016, 2:30 PM
- Spark Career Event - November 1, 2016, 7:00 PM
- Energy Mix - November 1, 2016, 5:00 PM
- What you need to know about IP - March 25, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Careers in Entrepreneurship: Using a Law Degree Outside of a Law Firm - March 23, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Brewery Law - March 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
- The Duke Entrepreneurial Experience: The Journey from Idea to Impact - September 17, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Entrepreneurship Meet & Greet - November 20, 2013, 5:00 PM
- A Conversation with Mike Macari T'92, Hollywood Producer - November 4, 2011, 3:00 PM