On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- Ben Winokur LLMLE ’14 - November 15, 2013
- Youngkin LLMLE '12 discusses how Duke Law's entrepreneurial curriculum has helped shape her career - November 13, 2013
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Bhargava LLMLE '12 co-founds startup for crowdsourcing real estate investment - May 31, 2013
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, emerging scholar of corporate law, finance, and financial institutions, joins governing faculty - April 24, 2013
- Law and Entrepreneurship LLM candidates to speak at UNCP business summit - April 01, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013
- Cox says SEC chair nominee has a wide range of enforcement tools - January 29, 2013
- Duke grads and Roche '13 create startup that traces fracking fluids with new technology - January 08, 2013
- Rai on how to fix software patents - December 13, 2012
- Levi discusses legal education in the new economy - November 19, 2012
- Former head of U.S. Dept. of Energy research incubator to lead Duke innovation initiative - November 15, 2012
- Eb Bernazard LLMLE ‘13 - November 14, 2012
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- New dual degree emphasizes practical experience in entrepreneurship - November 13, 2012
- Duke receives USAID grant for global social entrepreneurship initiative - November 09, 2012
- Vinny Asaro LLMLE'12 - October 02, 2012
- Elizabeth Youngkin, LLMLE’12 - September 30, 2012
- Duke's InCube creates entrepreneurs - September 25, 2012
- Forlines '82 uses Shakespeare to teach economics - September 19, 2012
- Chabinsky '90 joins security startup CrowdStrike - September 12, 2012
- Johnson ’94 joins faculty as director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 21, 2012
- Commentary: No venture, no gain - May 31, 2012