Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Entrepreneurship
- Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11 - December 05, 2011
- Law and business programs take off - November 25, 2011
- Colin Kirby LLMLE'11 - October 25, 2011
- Summer Stories: Hamming ’13 gets youth involved with nanotechnology - June 24, 2011
- Rai comments on America Invents Act - June 24, 2011
- Brown comments on government support for entrepreneurial efforts - June 14, 2011
- Green energy company started by Dillon '03 has solid IPO showing - May 31, 2011
- Law students advise winner of Duke Start-Up Challenge - April 12, 2011
- Private Equity Conference April 13 - March 29, 2011
- Rai calls on White House to drive innovation policy during annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - March 24, 2011
- FCC chairman participates in keynote discussion at Feb. 25 symposium - February 21, 2011
- Boyle and Jenkins warn against copyright protection for fashion design - February 10, 2011
- Brown calls for government support of innovation - December 06, 2010
- Boyle to advise independent U.K. review into IP and growth - December 06, 2010
- Alumni entrepreneurs contribute stock to Duke Law - October 29, 2010
- Ilyse Fishman LLMLE '10 - October 25, 2010
- Recent grad writes prize-winning paper on “clean coal” - September 18, 2010
- Faculty collaborate for paper on intellectual property rights and climate change technology - September 12, 2010
- John Yates ’81 - September 08, 2010
- Breaking the law school mold - September 02, 2010
- Frey '85 and others offer advice to aspiring CEOs - August 23, 2010
- Law & Entrepreneurship LLM program announces advisory board - August 16, 2010
- LEAD week welcomes new law students - August 09, 2010
- Baxter says new reform should limit the size of financial institutions - July 16, 2010
- David Payne '88 - May 18, 2010