Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Pickle takes Energy Law class beyond black-letter law - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Longest: Some government agencies "shield polluters from citizens' suits by taking weak enforcement actions" - August 05, 2016
- Longest: Improving environmental protection must be done at the local and state level - July 14, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Monast discusses Southeast's success in moving away from coal-fired power plants - April 28, 2016
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law - April 28, 2016
- Nowlin comments on state public records request - April 19, 2016
- Purdy reflects on the long-term costs of coal mining in Appalachia - March 21, 2016
- Longest calls out state official for conflict of interest at public meeting on N.C. clean power plan - January 13, 2016
- 13-year-old clinic client challenges N.C. on climate change - November 17, 2015
- Nowlin participates in presentation on environmental justice - November 17, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents teen client in climate change suit against N.C. - November 12, 2015
- Purdy discusses his life, work, and political action - November 09, 2015
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar" - October 07, 2015
- Longest says N.C. senate bill countering fracking moratoriums violates legislative rules - October 06, 2015
- Margaret Spring ’92: An advocate for ocean conservation finds a unique platform at the Monterey Bay Aquarium - September 21, 2015
- Ryan Stoa ’11 - September 20, 2015
- Jonathan Skinner-Thompson JD/LLM ’10 - September 18, 2015
- Summer Stanback internships in environmental law and policy help students build transferable skills - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015
- Longest comments on attempts to ban fracking in some N.C. counties - September 09, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic tackles food access issues for Durham Co-op Market - September 02, 2015
- Review: Purdy’s <em>After Nature</em> “may very well be the <em>Silent Spring</em> of the 21st century.” - August 25, 2015