On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Margaret Spring ’92: An advocate for ocean conservation finds a unique platform at the Monterey Bay Aquarium - September 21, 2015
- Ryan Stoa ’11 - September 20, 2015
- Jonathan Skinner-Thompson JD/LLM ’10 - September 18, 2015
- Summer Stanback internships in environmental law and policy help students build transferable skills - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015
- Longest comments on attempts to ban fracking in some N.C. counties - September 09, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic tackles food access issues for Durham Co-op Market - September 02, 2015
- Review: Purdy’s <em>After Nature</em> “may very well be the <em>Silent Spring</em> of the 21st century.” - August 25, 2015
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history - August 21, 2015
- Monast suggests three factors for assessing success of EPA's clean power plan - August 07, 2015
- Monast says new EPA clean power plan makes it easier for states to set up carbon trading systems - August 05, 2015
- Video: Monast outlines key issues to watch in Clean Power Plan rollout - July 21, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Nowlin discusses impact of industrial hog farms on North Carolina's rural poor - July 14, 2015
- Monast comments on South's first commercial-scale wind farm - July 13, 2015
- Watson '08 and co-author argue that national parks should be properly maintained before more are added - July 13, 2015
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina - June 30, 2015
- Monast: EPA Clean Power Plan moves policy discussion forward - June 15, 2015
- Ongoing Stanback support fuels impact of Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - June 04, 2015
- Longest: Criminal charges for coal ash spills still possible for Duke Energy - May 20, 2015
- Longest: Proposed NC Farm Bill is "lawmaking by ambush" - May 18, 2015
- Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy co-hosts “Inequality and the Economic Analysis of Climate Change" - May 15, 2015
- Nowlin discusses antibiotic resistance and livestock farming - April 23, 2015
- Longest: Slow billboards' act of aggression - April 13, 2015
- Arata '13 examines "Ag Gag in NC" - March 17, 2015