Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history - August 21, 2015
- Monast suggests three factors for assessing success of EPA's clean power plan - August 07, 2015
- Monast says new EPA clean power plan makes it easier for states to set up carbon trading systems - August 05, 2015
- Video: Monast outlines key issues to watch in Clean Power Plan rollout - July 21, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Nowlin discusses impact of industrial hog farms on North Carolina's rural poor - July 14, 2015
- Monast comments on South's first commercial-scale wind farm - July 13, 2015
- Watson '08 and co-author argue that national parks should be properly maintained before more are added - July 13, 2015
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina - June 30, 2015
- Monast: EPA Clean Power Plan moves policy discussion forward - June 15, 2015
- Ongoing Stanback support fuels impact of Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - June 04, 2015
- Longest: Criminal charges for coal ash spills still possible for Duke Energy - May 20, 2015
- Longest: Proposed NC Farm Bill is "lawmaking by ambush" - May 18, 2015
- Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy co-hosts “Inequality and the Economic Analysis of Climate Change" - May 15, 2015
- Nowlin discusses antibiotic resistance and livestock farming - April 23, 2015
- Longest: Slow billboards' act of aggression - April 13, 2015
- Monast authors policy brief suggesting less formal multi-state carbon-trading to meet EPA goals - March 17, 2015
- Arata '13 examines "Ag Gag in NC" - March 17, 2015
- Longest analyzes Supreme Court's role in disputes over interstate waters - March 09, 2015
- Longest: N.C. needs to stay on green energy path - March 02, 2015
- Longest co-authors commentary decrying the politics of UNC budget cuts - February 23, 2015
- Longest on Alcoa Yadkin river cleanup: "If the polluter doesn’t pay, then all the rest of us do" - January 30, 2015
- Longest discusses regulating industrial hog farms in N.C. - January 09, 2015
- Longest: State "cut sweetheart deal" to absolve Duke Energy of responsibility for coal ash dumps - December 17, 2014
- Wiener, Adler join Duke faculty members in urging U.S. to regularly measure social cost of carbon - December 04, 2014