On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair - June 22, 2017
- Nowlin and Longest discuss new N.C. law limiting litigation against corporate farms - June 15, 2017
- Purdy: U.S. withdrawal from Paris climate accord could serve as "a productive wake-up call for climate politics" - June 13, 2017
- Purdy: Climate change "threatens to be the commons tragedy that ate the world" - June 12, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic submits comments on seabed mining regulations to International Seabed Authority - June 09, 2017
- Purdy discusses Earth's ecological future in roundtable discussion - June 06, 2017
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- Wiener, Adler join group of scholars in calling on Trump to rewrite executive order on new regulations - May 24, 2017
- Longest: Billboard bills would mar NC’s beauty - May 23, 2017
- Longest discusses litigation over pollution from industrial pig farms in N.C. - May 12, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Longest comments on lawsuits filed by neighbors of N.C.'s corporate hog farms - May 01, 2017
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban - April 28, 2017
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" - April 25, 2017
- Longest discusses erosion of environmental protections for N.C. citizens - April 18, 2017
- Wiener explains impacts of Trump order on social cost of carbon - April 07, 2017
- Q&A: Purdy discusses Thoreau, the Anthropocene, and environmental politics - March 31, 2017
- Purdy discusses history and evolution of environmental regulation in U.S. - March 30, 2017
- Podcast: Purdy discusses climate change's challenges to democracy - January 09, 2017
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation - January 05, 2017
- Purdy: Environmentalism can be a social justice movement again - December 07, 2016
- Longest discusses what election results might mean for N.C. and federal environmental policy - November 16, 2016
- Podcast: Nowlin discusses post-flooding pollution from factory farms in North Carolina - October 28, 2016
- Duke Environmental Law Newsletter: Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field - October 26, 2016
- Longest discusses long-term effects of pollutants at former smelter site - October 24, 2016