Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law
- Purdy Q&A: In search of a new politics for a new environmental era - January 20, 2016
- Longest calls out state official for conflict of interest at public meeting on N.C. clean power plan - January 13, 2016
- Purdy launches debate on democratizing human influence on the environment - January 11, 2016
- Monast comments on likelihood of EPA rejecting NC clean power proposal - December 18, 2015
- Monast: NC is only state with clean air plan that ignores EPA's emission standard - December 16, 2015
- Purdy on Paris talks: We are the climate change complacency we seek - December 14, 2015
- Purdy answers questions about "After Nature" - December 03, 2015
- Purdy's <i>After Nature</i> offers "a thoughtful inquiry into what an Anthropocene attitude might optimally look like" - December 01, 2015
- 13-year-old clinic client challenges N.C. on climate change - November 17, 2015
- Nowlin participates in presentation on environmental justice - November 17, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents teen client in climate change suit against N.C. - November 12, 2015
- Purdy discusses his life, work, and political action - November 09, 2015
- Monast says N.C. regulators could lose control of carbon-reduction program if EPA prevails in legal battle - November 01, 2015
- Wiener and Duke colleagues address climate and energy issues in China - October 09, 2015
- Purdy defines an "environmentalism for the left" - October 08, 2015
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition" - October 08, 2015
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar" - October 07, 2015
- Purdy discusses his new book, "After Nature" - October 07, 2015
- Longest says N.C. senate bill countering fracking moratoriums violates legislative rules - October 06, 2015
- Margaret Spring ’92: An advocate for ocean conservation finds a unique platform at the Monterey Bay Aquarium - September 21, 2015
- Ryan Stoa ’11 - September 20, 2015
- Lawrence “Reed” Watson JD/MA ’08: Free-market environmentalist - September 18, 2015
- Summer Stanback internships in environmental law and policy help students build transferable skills - September 18, 2015
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter - September 18, 2015