Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation - September 21, 2016
- Eight-year effort represents a learning lab in advocacy skills for students in Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - September 15, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Postcard from the practice: Students hone legal skills through summer work in environmental law and policy - September 07, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Michael Hiatt '09 - September 01, 2016
- Nowlin deepens focus on connections between food and agricultural production and environment - August 30, 2016
- Pickle takes Energy Law class beyond black-letter law - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016
- Alexandra Wyatt JD/MA ’08 - August 30, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Longest: Some government agencies "shield polluters from citizens' suits by taking weak enforcement actions" - August 05, 2016
- Longest: Improving environmental protection must be done at the local and state level - July 14, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law - April 28, 2016
- Monast discusses Southeast's success in moving away from coal-fired power plants - April 28, 2016
- Nowlin comments on state public records request - April 19, 2016
- Purdy reflects on the long-term costs of coal mining in Appalachia - March 21, 2016
- Longest calls out state official for conflict of interest at public meeting on N.C. clean power plan - January 13, 2016
- Nowlin participates in presentation on environmental justice - November 17, 2015
- 13-year-old clinic client challenges N.C. on climate change - November 17, 2015
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents teen client in climate change suit against N.C. - November 12, 2015
- Purdy discusses his life, work, and political action - November 09, 2015
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar" - October 07, 2015
- Longest says N.C. senate bill countering fracking moratoriums violates legislative rules - October 06, 2015