On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair - June 22, 2017
- Nowlin and Longest discuss new N.C. law limiting litigation against corporate farms - June 15, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic submits comments on seabed mining regulations to International Seabed Authority - June 09, 2017
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- Longest: Billboard bills would mar NC’s beauty - May 23, 2017
- Longest discusses litigation over pollution from industrial pig farms in N.C. - May 12, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Longest comments on lawsuits filed by neighbors of N.C.'s corporate hog farms - May 01, 2017
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban - April 28, 2017
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" - April 25, 2017
- Longest discusses erosion of environmental protections for N.C. citizens - April 18, 2017
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week - March 20, 2017
- Longest discusses what election results might mean for N.C. and federal environmental policy - November 16, 2016
- Podcast: Nowlin discusses post-flooding pollution from factory farms in North Carolina - October 28, 2016
- Duke Environmental Law Newsletter: Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field - October 26, 2016
- Longest discusses long-term effects of pollutants at former smelter site - October 24, 2016
- Nowlin: Factory farm flooding in N.C. should serve as wake-up call for regulators - October 17, 2016
- Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation - September 21, 2016
- Eight-year effort represents a learning lab in advocacy skills for students in Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - September 15, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Postcard from the practice: Students hone legal skills through summer work in environmental law and policy - September 07, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Michael Hiatt '09 - September 01, 2016
- Alexandra Wyatt JD/MA ’08 - August 30, 2016
- Nowlin deepens focus on connections between food and agricultural production and environment - August 30, 2016