On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Longest comments on federal judge's decision to move forward with Alcoa trial - November 23, 2014
- Longest discusses public's right to water - November 18, 2014
- Longest to address water-related rights and responsibilities - November 14, 2014
- Monast discusses complexity faced by states implementing EPA's Clean Power Plan - November 07, 2014
- Monast analyzes midterm election's potential impact on environmental regulation - November 06, 2014
- Longest says Alcoa case outcome will affect drinking water supply of millions of North Carolinians - October 30, 2014
- Longest analyzes arguments in Supreme Court case involving tri-state dispute about jurisdiction over river flow - October 16, 2014
- Longest looks at Supreme Court case regarding Republican River - October 14, 2014
- Nowlin: N.C. lawmakers abet poultry pollution - October 14, 2014
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… - October 03, 2014
- Postcards from the practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy - October 01, 2014
- Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014 - October 01, 2014
- Career Profile: Roger Ferland '74 - September 30, 2014
- Longest comments on eroding environmental regulation in North Carolina - September 26, 2014
- Update: For endangered sea turtles, settlement brings healthy measure of success - September 26, 2014
- Career Profile: Mae Wu '01 - September 26, 2014
- Creative and credible: Duke environmental law faculty and students address climate change policy - September 26, 2014
- In the classroom: Food, Agriculture, and the Environment - September 25, 2014
- Salzman says U.S. drinking water is not entirely risk free, but safe enough - August 19, 2014
- Longest: Law denying access to information on animal viruses is one of NC's policies "enacted to give special favors for agricultural businesses" - August 04, 2014
- Longest comments on Pennsylvania firm's fracking foray into Triangle: "I wouldn’t advise anybody to sign this lease" - July 24, 2014
- Environmental Law and Policy clinic assists client in filing lawsuit over billboard proliferation - July 02, 2014
- Longest and Nowlin to N.C. legislators: Public has right to see industrial hog farms - May 24, 2014
- Longest says government staff cuts result in lax pollution enforcement in N.C. - May 13, 2014
- Longest says declining enforcement may encourage pollution: "It's very much a dollars and cents decision" - May 06, 2014