The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: External Scholarships
- Mary Moers Wenig 2009 Student Writing Competition - January 28, 2009
- The Davis-Putter Scholarship Fund - January 16, 2009
- The Porzio, Bromberg & Newman Diversity Scholarship - December 19, 2008
- The 2009 Tannenwald Writing Competition - November 26, 2008
- Byron Hanke Fellowship - November 17, 2008
- Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara - November 11, 2008
- The Puerto Rican Bar Association Scholarship Award - November 03, 2008
- Sidney B. Williams, Jr. Intellectual Property Law Scholarships - October 31, 2008
- The Dukeminier Awards: Best Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law Review Articles - October 23, 2008
- Humane Studies Fellowship - October 21, 2008
- ATTORNEY-CPA FOUNDATION 2008 Essay Contest - October 17, 2008
- Donald W. Banner Diversity Scholarship for Law Students - October 01, 2008
- Constangy, Brooks & Smith 2009 Diversity Scholars Awards - October 01, 2008
- JLTLA Minority Law Student Scholarships - September 16, 2008
- Foley & Lardner LLP Minority Scholarship Program - August 25, 2008
- Access Group "One Less Worry" Scholarship - May 06, 2008
- Womble Carlyle Scholars Program - April 29, 2008
- P.E.O. Scholar Awards - April 17, 2008
- Cabaniss, Johnston Scholarship (for AL residents) - April 17, 2008
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship - April 17, 2008
- DRI Law Student Diversity Scholarship - April 17, 2008
- Shaver-Hitchings Scholarship - February 28, 2008
- GlaxoSmithKline Opportunity Scholarship - February 28, 2008
- Sidney B. Williams, Jr. Intellectual Property Law Scholarship - February 07, 2008
- The Puerto Rican Bar Association (PRBA) Scholarship Award - January 25, 2008