Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty Focus
- A “grand challenge” to the legal system: reforming the criminal justice system - July 15, 2014
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012