Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty Focus
- A “grand challenge” to the legal system: reforming the criminal justice system - July 15, 2014
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012