Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Berlin: Wake County should let criminal justice system deal with school threats - January 06, 2016
- Purdy examines the Oregon occupiers and "the irony of American vigilantism" - January 06, 2016
- Baxter discusses debate over reinstating Glass-Steagall - January 06, 2016
- Dunlap comments on proposal to modernize Uniform Code of Military Justice - January 05, 2016
- Richman discusses health insurance megamergers - January 05, 2016
- Zhang forecasts Chinese politics in 2016 - January 05, 2016
- Purdy reviews book on eminent domain - January 05, 2016
- Jenkins on American copyright law: "Films are literally rotting in their cans" - January 03, 2016
- Cox comments on delays in SEC appeals process - December 22, 2015
- Monast comments on likelihood of EPA rejecting NC clean power proposal - December 18, 2015
- Dunlap discusses ISIS and "the cult of air power" - December 18, 2015
- Dunlap examines human shields and the law of war - December 17, 2015
- Monast: NC is only state with clean air plan that ignores EPA's emission standard - December 16, 2015
- Dunlap: Army might still avoid Bergdahl court martial - December 16, 2015
- Purdy on Paris talks: We are the climate change complacency we seek - December 14, 2015
- After San Bernardino shootings, Huckerby joins Duke faculty calling for candor - December 14, 2015
- Dunlap examines concerns about fairness of military commissions - December 14, 2015
- Griffin discusses deferred-prosecution agreements for corporations - December 10, 2015
- Blocher: Given Washington's impasse, states and municipalities should pass gun laws tailored to their circumstances - December 10, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses pitfalls and guidelines for charitable giving - December 09, 2015
- Purdy: Repudiate Trump's "monstrous" call for a ban on Muslim immigrants - December 08, 2015
- Coleman on Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Charles Ray Finch: "The prison has taken most of his life, but he has managed to keep his humanity" - December 07, 2015
- Farahany comments on ethical issues surrounding medical treatment and premature birth - December 07, 2015
- Wettach discusses school discipline and saving kids from the school-to-prison pipeline - December 07, 2015