Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Wiener, Adler join group of scholars in calling on Trump to rewrite executive order on new regulations - May 24, 2017
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Charles discusses ramifications of Supreme Court ruling in redistricting case - May 23, 2017
- Longest: Billboard bills would mar NC’s beauty - May 23, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Bowling discusses national funding in Yale grad student union election - May 23, 2017
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine - May 23, 2017
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe petitions state officials for release - May 23, 2017
- Buell on special counsel's Trump investigation: "This is an iceberg where we still don’t really know how big it is" - May 19, 2017
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" - May 19, 2017
- Buell comments on progress of FBI's investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign - May 18, 2017
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine - May 18, 2017
- Video: Buell discusses potential obstruction charges arising from Comey firing - May 17, 2017
- Buell says cash-for-property transactions could be focus of New York probe into financial ties between Russia and former Trump campaign manager - May 17, 2017
- Dellinger: Trump should appoint a Democrat to head FBI - May 17, 2017
- Buell: New evidence of Trump's communications with Comey make obstruction case stronger - May 17, 2017
- Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - May 17, 2017
- Beale, Buell, and Griffin analyze whether or not Trump's actions in FBI probe amount to obstruction of justice - May 17, 2017
- Buell comments on Treasury market manipulation probe - May 16, 2017
- Buell discusses possibility of obstruction charges stemming from Trump's handling of Comey firing - May 15, 2017
- Buell: Trump's Twitter message to Comey is "evidence that Trump is not listening to counsel and perhaps not even talking to counsel" - May 15, 2017
- Video: Schroeder examines fallout from Comey firing - May 12, 2017
- Buell analyzes possibility of obstruction charges in Comey firing - May 12, 2017
- Dunlap discusses interaction between Trump and military - May 11, 2017