Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Bowling discusses upcoming NLRB decision on Yale grad student union - August 30, 2017
- Dunlap offers "baker's dozen of additional questions for the Russia investigation" - August 30, 2017
- Law faculty discuss removal of Confederate monuments - August 30, 2017
- Haagen discusses NCAA concussion oversight - August 29, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's Arpaio pardon "serves not only as a political signal but also as a legal strategy" - August 29, 2017
- Purdy and Wirzba discuss need for multidisciplinary shift in thinking to address ecological destruction - August 28, 2017
- Dunlap comments on civilian deaths in fight against ISIS - August 28, 2017
- Zelenak discusses his ALI election and his research and scholarship on tax policy - August 25, 2017
- Purdy examines complex relationship between law, violence, and protest - August 24, 2017
- Levi convocation speech emphasizes difficulty and importance of free speech - August 24, 2017
- Ward: Working with blockchain group will give Duke Law students opportunities to learn about and to shape blockchain policy - August 22, 2017
- Charles analyzes new N.C. legislative maps proposed in wake of Supreme Court ruling - August 22, 2017
- Rice: Politics in D.C. is driving insurance premium hikes in N.C. - August 22, 2017
- Helfer addresses UN Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities regarding new IP treaty - August 20, 2017
- Podcast: Gulati discusses options for solving Venezuelan debt crisis - August 18, 2017
- Beskind comments on proposed N.C. bill protecting drivers who inadvertently injure protestors - August 17, 2017
- Boyle and Jenkins discuss copyright, creativity, and "Theft! A History of Music" - August 17, 2017
- Gulati co-authors paper outlining "serious, potentially debilitating, legal risk" holdout creditors pose to Venezuelan debt restructuring - August 14, 2017
- Haagen comments on concussion litigation and sports league insurance - August 14, 2017
- Law School emphasizes public service with new certificate program - August 11, 2017
- Gulati proposal addresses Venezuelan debt restructuring - August 10, 2017
- Buell: FBI raid "confirms, beyond doubt, serious, criminal investigative focus" on former Trump campaign manager - August 10, 2017
- Podcast: Wettach discusses landmark case and its impact on N.C. schools - August 09, 2017
- Gulati analyzes risk in purchasing Venezuelan "Maduro bonds" - August 08, 2017
- Forbes, Chase '15, and Spaugh '15, work pro bono to return military dog to injured Army veteran - August 08, 2017