On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic wins freedom for client Howard Dudley, jailed for 24 years - March 02, 2016
- Carrington discusses Supreme Court term limits - March 01, 2016
- Evidentiary hearing could lead to release for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 24 years - March 01, 2016
- Farahany analyzes use and effectiveness of neuroscientific evidence in criminal trials - March 01, 2016
- Zhang examines China's coming ideological wars - March 01, 2016
- Jenkins discusses fair use and teaching kids about copyright - February 29, 2016
- Tigar comments on government's use of San Bernardino victims in legal battle with Apple - February 25, 2016
- Baxter comments on FDA commissioner nomination - February 25, 2016
- Siegel, Blocher join constitutional law professors urging President Obama and U.S. Senate to fill Supreme Court vacancy - February 24, 2016
- Siegel: Given age of current justices, Scalia's replacement is unlikely to decide Supreme Court's ideology "for generations" - February 23, 2016
- Benjamin co-authors paper on effects of Supreme Court vacancies on appellate decisions - February 23, 2016
- Carrington discusses the fight over Scalia's successor and Supreme Court term limits - February 22, 2016
- Michaels: Trump does not really want to be president - February 22, 2016
- Benjamin: Apple needs to show that code contains "substantive message" to be protected by First Amendment - February 19, 2016
- Bowling comments on Duke contingent faculty unionization - February 19, 2016
- Bradley joins Justice Breyer for discussion of international law in U.S. courts - February 18, 2016
- Powell article cited in discussion of Scalia's jurisprudence - February 18, 2016
- Duke Law scholars reflect on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and on the confirmation process ahead - February 17, 2016
- Purdy looks at Scalia's "contradictory originalism" - February 16, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes legal framework surrounding Clinton's email controversy - February 16, 2016
- Blocher: Scalia’s gun rights legacy is likely to stand, no matter who replaces him - February 15, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Purdy: Trump is "post-political candidate" - February 12, 2016
- Monast: Supreme Court's Clean Power Plan decision alters compliance timing but isn't final say - February 12, 2016
- Purdy analyzes reaction of wealthy Democrats to Sanders appeal among low-income voters - February 12, 2016