Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Rai proposes method for decreasing prices of expensive class of drugs - November 16, 2015
- Siegel joins law profs in asking Obama to take executive action on gun violence - November 13, 2015
- Beale comments on DOJ's shift on enforcement of foreign bribery laws - November 11, 2015
- Purdy discusses his life, work, and political action - November 09, 2015
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Dunlap: Rules for lethal cyber weapons are similar to those for traditional weapons - November 05, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Monast says N.C. regulators could lose control of carbon-reduction program if EPA prevails in legal battle - November 01, 2015
- Lau says subpoena power is crucial to mission of post-conviction innocence inquiry organizations - November 01, 2015
- Gulati comments on Russia-Ukraine sovereign debt litigation - October 29, 2015
- Ward kicks off "Hackcess to Justice" hackathon - October 28, 2015
- Dunlap discusses honor, morality, and the DOD Law of War Manual - October 27, 2015
- Farahany to debate ethics of "smart pills" for college students - October 27, 2015
- Dunlap: Outsourcing military discipline is bad for everyone - October 27, 2015
- Buell: Appellate court decision makes insider trading harder to prosecute - October 23, 2015
- Charles says campaign finance structure is a civil rights issue - October 23, 2015
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides free legal advice to entrepreneurs at Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship "Bullpen" - October 22, 2015
- Zhang contrasts American and Chinese political models - October 20, 2015
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015
- Cox says United has duty to clarify corporate governance to shareholders in wake of CEO's heart attack - October 20, 2015
- Bowling evaluates state of labor and employment law - October 20, 2015
- Zelenak discusses the "Hummer loophole" - October 19, 2015
- Dunlap assesses what drone use means for Obama's War Powers legacy - October 15, 2015
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case - October 12, 2015
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015