Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Dellinger, Buell discuss request for White House docs in Russia probe - August 07, 2017
- Buell comments on likelihood of top DOJ officials testifying in Russia probe - August 04, 2017
- Dunlap analyzes moral underpinnings of nuclear prohibition treaty - August 02, 2017
- Gulati article warns bondholders buying Venezuelan debt that post-default payday may be elusive - August 02, 2017
- Grunwald assesses "fragile" promise of open-file laws - August 01, 2017
- Blocher discusses constitutional questions raised by "anti-BDS" laws - July 31, 2017
- Gulati and co-author draw up road map for next Venezuelan government to deal with massive debt - July 31, 2017
- Ginsburg "remains blunt and candid" in Duke Law event appearance - July 31, 2017
- Gulati co-authors Venezuelan debt-restructuring proposal - July 27, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses tax questions raised by Chinese company's $18 billion donation to U.S.-based foundation - July 27, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the Court's 2016-17 term and previews upcoming cases with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - July 27, 2017
- Zelenak elected to American Law Institute - July 27, 2017
- Blocher: D.C. Circuit decision breaks new Second Amendment ground - July 27, 2017
- Dellinger: Sessions departure might presage end of Mueller probe - July 20, 2017
- Dunlap examines the difficulties inherent in civilian casualty investigations - July 17, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic's new eviction diversion program directs clients away from court and toward underused financial aid - July 14, 2017
- Dunlap assesses Amnesty International's claim of possible war crimes in battle for Mosul - July 13, 2017
- Video: Buell says participants in meeting with Russian lawyer are "going to have to testify in Congress, they're probably going to have to testify in a grand jury" - July 13, 2017
- Buell comments on potential crimes arising from Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russian lawyer - July 13, 2017
- Buell discusses collusion, conspiracy and Russian interference in the U.S. election - July 12, 2017
- Griffin: Trump Jr. emails reveal "important information about what the campaign was willing to do and with what intent" - July 11, 2017
- Richman comments on price transparency in health care - July 11, 2017
- Siegel discusses President Trump and political norms - July 10, 2017
- Gulati and Blocher outline a possible path to statehood for Puerto Rico - July 10, 2017
- Dunlap comments on American civilian opinion of military - July 10, 2017