On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Schroeder: Trump loyalists at DOJ could "starve" Russia probe - May 11, 2017
- Bowling reviews "The Power of Meaning" - May 11, 2017
- Wettach: N.C. should stop treating teens like adults in criminal court - May 11, 2017
- Dunlap discusses interaction between Trump and military - May 11, 2017
- Schroeder: Comey firing is "a serious, democracy and Constitution-threatening action" - May 10, 2017
- Siegel discusses constitutional norms and President Trump - May 09, 2017
- Dunlap examines reactions to Israeli airstrikes in Syria - May 08, 2017
- Benjamin discusses internet service regulations and the future of net neutrality litigation - May 06, 2017
- New Helfer book focuses on Andean Tribunal of Justice - May 05, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision - May 02, 2017
- Longest comments on lawsuits filed by neighbors of N.C.'s corporate hog farms - May 01, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017
- Coleman comments on "sad, sad situation" facing exonerated brothers now embroiled in disputes over pardon payouts - May 01, 2017
- Griffin on Supreme Court's decision in juror bias case: "Ordinary safeguards don’t work to ferret out the kind of racism present here" - May 01, 2017
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban - April 28, 2017
- Law faculty authors contribute several new books to roundup of Spring reads from Duke authors - April 28, 2017
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? - April 28, 2017
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment - April 28, 2017
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" - April 28, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company - April 27, 2017
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings - April 27, 2017
- Bowling: Yale grad student union hunger strike is absurd - April 27, 2017
- Levy discusses N.C. GOP's attempt to limit Dem appointments by shrinking state appellate court - April 26, 2017