Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Richman: Hospitals raising prices on procedures to gain leverage with third-party payers is "almost akin to stealing" - April 04, 2017
- CSPD's "Theft" outlines 2,000 years of innovation stemming from artistic appropriation - April 03, 2017
- Q&A: Purdy discusses Thoreau, the Anthropocene, and environmental politics - March 31, 2017
- Lau discusses post-clemency life for former prisoners - March 31, 2017
- Wettach comments on HB2 repeal - March 31, 2017
- Purdy discusses history and evolution of environmental regulation in U.S. - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap: The foreign policy sky is not falling - March 29, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" - March 23, 2017
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman - March 23, 2017
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" - March 23, 2017
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting - March 23, 2017
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Blocher: Columnist cries wolf on AG Stein - March 14, 2017
- Morris comments on future of Guantanamo prison - March 13, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report is part of new wave of voucher data - March 13, 2017
- Coleman addresses the role of athletics in higher education - March 10, 2017
- Barnes comments on new tax-reporting requirements for U.S. multinationals - March 10, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report: N.C. voucher program lacks data, regulations, and protections against discrimination - March 09, 2017
- Review: CSPD's "Theft: A History of Music" "is as laden with visual, textual and musical references as a Dizzy Gillespie solo" - March 09, 2017
- Dunlap: Russia probe is necessary but likely to cause discomfort across political spectrum - March 08, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report finds N.C. voucher program lacks basic accountability measures - March 08, 2017
- NSA general counsel calls for unified cybersecurity department during LENS conference - March 07, 2017