The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Newman: Darryl Hunt "changed hearts and minds about students’ perception of the criminal justice system" - March 14, 2016
- Purdy: 2016 U.S. presidential race undermines "end of history" theory - March 14, 2016
- Ward discusses millennial lawyers in the law firm workforce - March 14, 2016
- Griffin discusses N.C. judge facing re-election and criminal charges - March 14, 2016
- Cox comments on delay in enacting new Wall Street regulations - March 14, 2016
- Dunlap examines Trump's campaign rhetoric, ISIS, and the law of war - March 09, 2016
- Schwarcz: Albany can solve the world's sovereign debt crisis - March 09, 2016
- Zhang analyzes Xi Jinping's personality cult - March 09, 2016
- Bradley edits new book featuring analysis of customary law's role in a wide range of topics - March 07, 2016
- Purdy reviews E.O. Wilson's "Half-Earth" - March 07, 2016
- Dunlap: Some of Trump's promises about military force constitute illegal orders "that could not and would not be obeyed" - March 07, 2016
- Michaels: The silence of Justice Thomas is overrated - March 04, 2016
- Siegel: American people will decide Supreme Court's future anyway - March 03, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic wins freedom for client Howard Dudley, jailed for 24 years - March 02, 2016
- Rai comments on patent battle over secret gene-sequencing technology - March 02, 2016
- Zhang examines China's coming ideological wars - March 01, 2016
- Carrington discusses Supreme Court term limits - March 01, 2016
- Evidentiary hearing could lead to release for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 24 years - March 01, 2016
- Farahany analyzes use and effectiveness of neuroscientific evidence in criminal trials - March 01, 2016
- Jenkins discusses fair use and teaching kids about copyright - February 29, 2016
- Tigar comments on government's use of San Bernardino victims in legal battle with Apple - February 25, 2016
- Baxter comments on FDA commissioner nomination - February 25, 2016
- Siegel, Blocher join constitutional law professors urging President Obama and U.S. Senate to fill Supreme Court vacancy - February 24, 2016
- Siegel: Given age of current justices, Scalia's replacement is unlikely to decide Supreme Court's ideology "for generations" - February 23, 2016
- Benjamin co-authors paper on effects of Supreme Court vacancies on appellate decisions - February 23, 2016