Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Haagen: NFL viewership could be affected by "whole series of cultural tipping points" - February 03, 2017
- Benjamin: Trump’s executive order on regulatory costs imperils the rest of his regulatory agenda - February 02, 2017
- Purdy examines left's attempts to harness American populism - February 02, 2017
- Dunlap explains what Sally Yates, Jack Goldsmith, and Kirk Douglas have to do with each other - February 01, 2017
- Rai looks at upcoming patent-related Supreme Court cases - February 01, 2017
- Charles comments on relationship between students and police at Shaw University - February 01, 2017
- Siegel: Gorsuch may fill Supreme Court seat, but Senate Dems can use confirmation hearings to "win the war on constitutional norms, the rule of law, and an independent judiciary" - February 01, 2017
- Podcast: Young discusses Supreme Court nomination - February 01, 2017
- Video: Duke faculty discuss the constitutionality and force of Trump's executive orders - February 01, 2017
- Dellinger on possibility of Justice Kennedy stepping down during Trump's term: "He would like to be replaced by a moderate" - February 01, 2017
- Purdy discusses Trump's ascent and American identity - February 01, 2017
- Holloway retires after barrier-breaking career - January 31, 2017
- Foster: Crowd size matters - January 30, 2017
- Wettach: Trump nominee for education secretary demonstrated ignorance of the real perils facing public schools - January 30, 2017
- Bowling comments on Yale grad student unionization efforts - January 27, 2017
- Simons ’17 (citing Bartlett) explores "long, bipartisan tradition of denigrating women in politics by criticizing their appearance" - January 26, 2017
- Purdy examines the politics of solidarity - January 25, 2017
- Richman discusses judge's decision to block Aetna-Humana merger - January 25, 2017
- Barnes on Trump tax proposal: "There is no reason to adopt this untested, untried approach to taxing international transactions" - January 25, 2017
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal - January 24, 2017
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP - January 24, 2017
- Gordon named a 2017 North Carolina Fellow by New Leaders Council - January 23, 2017
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement - January 20, 2017
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity - January 20, 2017