Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017
- Coleman comments on "sad, sad situation" facing exonerated brothers now embroiled in disputes over pardon payouts - May 01, 2017
- Griffin on Supreme Court's decision in juror bias case: "Ordinary safeguards don’t work to ferret out the kind of racism present here" - May 01, 2017
- Longest comments on lawsuits filed by neighbors of N.C.'s corporate hog farms - May 01, 2017
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? - April 28, 2017
- Law faculty authors contribute several new books to roundup of Spring reads from Duke authors - April 28, 2017
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" - April 28, 2017
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment - April 28, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban - April 28, 2017
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings - April 27, 2017
- Bowling: Yale grad student union hunger strike is absurd - April 27, 2017
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company - April 27, 2017
- Levy discusses N.C. GOP's attempt to limit Dem appointments by shrinking state appellate court - April 26, 2017
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump - April 25, 2017
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" - April 25, 2017
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation - April 25, 2017
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases - April 21, 2017
- Baxter discusses feasibility of Glass-Steagall revival - April 19, 2017
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" - April 19, 2017
- Longest discusses erosion of environmental protections for N.C. citizens - April 18, 2017
- Former police detective says Wrongful Convictions Clinic client is innocent - April 13, 2017
- de Fontenay research shows the stock market becoming a “holding pen for massive, sleepy corporations” - April 13, 2017
- McAllaster and colleagues make case for more federal support to erase disparities in HIV treatment and prevention in the Deep South - April 12, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017