Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Longest named Water Conservationist of the Year by N.C. Wildlife Federation - July 29, 2013
- Buell discusses SAC insider trading indictment - July 26, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Rai comments on possible NIH intervention in Myriad gene patent issue - July 25, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- AIDS Legal Project outreach to DOJ leads to client settlement with ‘meaningful change.’ - July 22, 2013
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- Coleman: Ignoring race a mistake in Zimmerman trial - July 21, 2013
- Baxter discusses the difficulty of Wall Street prosecutions - July 17, 2013
- Metzloff comments on possibility of new murder trial for Durham man - July 17, 2013
- Dunlap discusses sexual assault in the military - July 17, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Cox comments on SEC’s prosecution of former Goldman Sachs mortgage trader Fabrice Tourre - July 16, 2013
- Kaufman hailed as Senate "short-timer" who left a mark - July 15, 2013
- Richman: "Anti-Shariah" bill clumsy and dangerous to all people of faith - July 15, 2013
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Young discusses 10th Amendment on "The Exchange" - July 09, 2013
- Benjamin to testify on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee on July 11 - July 09, 2013
- Rai comments on uptick in colleges filing patent suits - July 05, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Purdy discusses protesting the N.C. legislature at "Moral Mondays" - July 01, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Buell says investors in Libor case face challenge in proving damages - June 28, 2013