On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Kaufman hailed as Senate "short-timer" who left a mark - July 15, 2013
- Richman: "Anti-Shariah" bill clumsy and dangerous to all people of faith - July 15, 2013
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Benjamin to testify on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee on July 11 - July 09, 2013
- Young discusses 10th Amendment on "The Exchange" - July 09, 2013
- Rai comments on uptick in colleges filing patent suits - July 05, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Purdy discusses protesting the N.C. legislature at "Moral Mondays" - July 01, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Buell says investors in Libor case face challenge in proving damages - June 28, 2013
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Monast and Profeta analyze Obama's climate change speech - June 26, 2013
- DeMott gratified by Supreme Court’s citation of Restatement (Third) of Agency - June 26, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Dunlap comments on "cyber guardsmen" - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Clinic client files petition with federal regulators regarding dam on Yadkin River - June 26, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013