Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Dunlap discusses new drone policy - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- Zelenak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" - May 23, 2013
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process - May 23, 2013
- DeMott analyzes Buffett essay in online symposium - May 23, 2013
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent - May 20, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays - May 19, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation - May 17, 2013
- Schmalbeck comments on IRS process for vetting tax-exempt groups - May 16, 2013
- Zelenak discusses new book, "Learning to Love Form 1040" - May 16, 2013
- Farahany: Access to genetic information can help people make decisions about preemptive surgery - May 15, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses IRS investigation of political groups - May 15, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes tax exemptions for political groups in wake of IRS/Tea Party scandal - May 15, 2013
- Schmalbeck: IRS investigation of conservative groups may have been caused by bungling rather than bias - May 14, 2013
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism - May 14, 2013
- Schmalbeck: Confusing tax laws make it hard to tell if political bias drove IRS investigation of conservative groups - May 14, 2013
- Longest writes state health director regarding industrial pollution in NC watersheds - May 13, 2013
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy - May 09, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Zelenak: How Congress could have spared us tax-day headaches - May 08, 2013
- Kaufman cites Krawiec study in editorial on big banks - May 08, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013