On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Cox: Charities should be held accountable for deceptive fundraising done in their name - June 24, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Baxter discusses central banks and international financial regulation - June 19, 2013
- Siegel and Young participate in online symposium on "The Upside Down Constitution" - June 18, 2013
- Kaufman discusses Wall Street reform - June 18, 2013
- Center for Judicial Studies' Patent Law Institute offers intensive program on America Invents Act - June 17, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Levy article on appellate caseloads recommended - June 14, 2013
- Baxter on cutting banks down to size - June 14, 2013
- Clinic client discusses wrongful conviction and post-exoneration life - June 13, 2013
- Dunlap: Despite McCain's words, our military needs more, not fewer women - June 11, 2013
- Dunlap comments on congressional block of three-star general's nomination - June 11, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes IRS scrutiny of Tea Party groups - June 07, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Purdy discusses tax reform in N.C. - June 07, 2013
- Blocher article anticipated lawsuit over "the right not to bear arms" - June 06, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses the vague regulations governing tax exemption for political groups - June 05, 2013
- Rai discusses the legal authority behind Obama's patent push - June 05, 2013
- Rai comments on "patent troll" lawsuits - June 05, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes proposals to reduce sexual assault in the military - June 05, 2013
- Weistart comments on proposed anti-Tesla legislation in N.C. - June 05, 2013
- Farahany says neural imaging of accused criminals raises privacy concerns - June 04, 2013
- Sara Sternberg Greene joins faculty – an interdisciplinary scholar of bankruptcy, commercial, and tax law - June 03, 2013