On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Murder charges dropped against Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong - March 19, 2013
- Gulati proposes Cyprus debt solution - March 19, 2013
- Vidmar discusses the importance of racially mixed juries and N.C.’s Racial Justice Act - March 17, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Buell comments on possible DOJ deal with HSBC - March 13, 2013
- Farahany receives 2013 Paul M. Bator Award - March 11, 2013
- Bradley’s “International Law in the U.S. Legal System” focus of weeklong, online symposium - March 11, 2013
- Rai comments on efforts to curb patent trolling - March 08, 2013
- Dunlap: Drone controversy "is being used to obfuscate legal principle” - March 08, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic lawyers seek new trial in Smith case - March 06, 2013
- Christie comments on new landowner liability law in West Virginia - March 06, 2013
- Duke Law launches clinic headed by prominent international human rights advocate Jayne Huckerby - March 05, 2013
- Havighurst article cited in hospital-pricing analysis - March 04, 2013
- Young and Blondel '09 co-author amicus brief in Supreme Court DOMA case - March 04, 2013
- Farahany to talk bioethics on Brian Lehrer Show March 5 - March 04, 2013
- Vidmar testifies on tort reform before House judiciary subcommittee - March 04, 2013
- Helfer and colleagues file amicus brief in Supreme Court gay marriage case - March 01, 2013
- Beskind comments on med mal confidentiality agreements - February 28, 2013
- Cox: Supreme Court limit on SEC fines is "most important securities regulation decision the court has handed down in the Roberts term" - February 28, 2013
- Introducing the Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy - February 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic lawyers file motion saying state filed false affidavit in Kalvin Michael Smith case - February 26, 2013
- Cox comments on hedge fund manager’s legal win over Apple’s “bundling” - February 25, 2013
- Charles: Congress should make Voting Rights Act decision - February 25, 2013
- Bradley to talk about his new book, "International Law in the U.S. Legal System" Feb. 28 - February 21, 2013