Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Jenkins: "Sherlock Holmes and Watson are quite clearly in the public domain" - February 21, 2013
- Richman comments on Blue Cross Blue Shield antitrust lawsuits - February 21, 2013
- Bowling lists “Six Big Myths About Lawyers” - February 20, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Buell comments on efforts to investigate and prosecute big banks - February 19, 2013
- Farahany debates "designer baby" ban - February 19, 2013
- Haagen discusses "loss-of-value" insurance for NCAA sports stars - February 15, 2013
- Purdy reflects on art, the Civil War, and climate change - February 15, 2013
- Hoye discusses law school applications - February 13, 2013
- Schwarcz testimony important to major tax case - February 13, 2013
- Farahany participates in debate on genetically engineering babies - February 12, 2013
- Christopher Schroeder returns to Duke “recharged” after heading DOJ Office of Legal Policy - February 12, 2013
- Cox calls investor “bundling” challenge against Apple promising - February 11, 2013
- Morris doubtful that threat of ICC prosecution will deter Mali extremists - February 11, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Duke Law conference March 1-2 examines national security concerns from cyberwar to piracy - February 07, 2013
- Ford Foundation grant allows clinic to continue AIDS research, advocacy - February 07, 2013
- Dunlap on DOJ drone memo: "What is now needed is a formal, detailed and very comprehensive U.S. legal position" - February 07, 2013
- Helfer to host LGBT human rights advocacy workshop at Kenan Institute on Feb. 8 - February 06, 2013
- Dunlap comments on DOJ drone memo - February 06, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Cox says S&P's free speech defense may fare poorly in DOJ lawsuit - February 05, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses the tax-exempt status of sports leagues - February 05, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes Pentagon's new cybersecurity plans - February 04, 2013