Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Rice: Proposed legislation "would pull the rug out from under uninsured people living with HIV/AIDS" in N.C. - January 31, 2013
- Schroeder discusses uncertainty surrounding recess appointments - January 31, 2013
- "Loose threads" could unravel murder conviction of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 36 years - January 31, 2013
- Cox says SEC chair nominee has a wide range of enforcement tools - January 29, 2013
- Bradley comments on Bond v. United States and the treaty power debate - January 28, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- Bowling comments on court finding Obama's NLRB recess appointments unconstitutional - January 28, 2013
- Cox comments on Obama's nominee for SEC chair - January 25, 2013
- Duke lawyers and students work to free imprisoned Wilson man - January 25, 2013
- Dunlap comments on proposal for women in combat - January 24, 2013
- Dunlap talks about the promise and peril of an all-volunteer military - January 24, 2013
- Students and faculty from Duke's Innocence Project and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work to prove Wilson man has been wrongfully imprisoned for 36 years - January 23, 2013
- Kaufman discusses the lack of criminal cases against Wall Street leaders involved in bad mortgage sales - January 23, 2013
- Boyle analyzes the prosecution of Aaron Swartz - January 22, 2013
- Salzman discusses his new book, "Drinking Water: A History" - January 22, 2013
- Baxter: Kid-glove treatment of criminal banks should cause public indignation - January 22, 2013
- Siegel speaks at major conference on anniversaries of Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas - January 17, 2013
- Adler refines cost-benefit analysis to address inequality issues in new book - January 16, 2013
- Brewster: U.S.-Europe talks over airline emission standards could lead to new model for climate change regulations - January 15, 2013
- Boyle explains why there are only 100 copies of Dylan's new record - January 15, 2013
- Bradley blogs about "Terrorists, Pirates, and Drug Traffickers: Customary International Law and U.S. Criminal Prosecutions" - January 11, 2013
- Siegel addresses abortion rights and constitutional equality - January 11, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013
- Rice explains new insurance options for NC residents with HIV/AIDS - January 10, 2013
- CSPD's Boyle and Jenkins discuss imbalance in U.S. copyright regime - January 10, 2013