Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Siegel addresses abortion rights and constitutional equality - January 11, 2013
- Bradley blogs about "Terrorists, Pirates, and Drug Traffickers: Customary International Law and U.S. Criminal Prosecutions" - January 11, 2013
- Linnartz says enforcement-only immigration policy is ineffective - January 10, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013
- Rice explains new insurance options for NC residents with HIV/AIDS - January 10, 2013
- CSPD's Boyle and Jenkins discuss imbalance in U.S. copyright regime - January 10, 2013
- Boyle, Jenkins: 2012 Supreme Court decision struck "grievous blow to the public domain" - January 10, 2013
- Cox says possible AIG lawsuit against feds has "a lot of downside risk" for the firm - January 09, 2013
- Monast looks at environmental policy in 2013 - January 09, 2013
- Brown comments on Bank of America's $10.3 billion settlement with Fannie Mae - January 07, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Second Amendment works by Blocher and Finkelman cited in Seventh Circuit’s Moore v. Madigan opinion, dissent - December 12, 2012
- Zelenak discusses impact of proposed tax changes - December 12, 2012
- Simon '73 and Carroll '74 create endowed professorship - December 05, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Duke Law celebrates the careers of Donald and Judy Horowitz - November 14, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln’s path to emancipating slaves - November 14, 2012
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- Justice and Politics For All: Young comments on law, politics and the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. - November 09, 2012
- Finkelman to analyze Lincoln's legacy during Wilson lecture on Nov. 14 - November 08, 2012
- Siegel discusses implications of Romney win on access to contraception and abortion - November 05, 2012
- Benjamin comments on perils of spreading false information via Twitter - November 05, 2012
- Brewster participates in WTO public forum - November 02, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges studying U.S. courts - November 01, 2012
- Bradley appointed to work on foreign relations law Restatement - November 01, 2012