Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book of regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016
- Dunlap on Brexit's national security implications: Keep calm, carry on - June 27, 2016
- Young, Dellinger reflect on implications of Supreme Court's one-sentence order in U.S. v. Texas - June 24, 2016
- Duke Law community honors Lange on retirement from teaching - June 16, 2016
- Mastering a New Language - May 27, 2016
- James Cox: “The shareholder’s best advocate” - May 27, 2016
- Lisa Kern Griffin - May 27, 2016
- A constructive collaboration: Curtis A. Bradley and Neil S. Siegel - May 27, 2016
- At the intersection of science and society - May 27, 2016
- Welcoming new scholars, teachers - May 27, 2016
- Duke Law Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy hosts “Equality of Opportunity” conference, May 24-25 - May 23, 2016
- Knight elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences - April 21, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Duke Bar Association honors students, faculty, organizations with D.O.N.E. Awards - April 08, 2016
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Targeting Americans: Powell's new book analyzes constitutionality of U.S. drone war - March 30, 2016
- A conversation on nature between Purdy and Divinity's Wirzba - March 24, 2016
- Duke Law scholars reflect on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and on the confirmation process ahead - February 17, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Holton '73 appointed to N.C. Equal Access to Justice Commission - January 07, 2016
- Learning about Teaching - January 06, 2016